Skip to main content
Main Content

Wolves Bane (Werewolf rp)

Posted 2024-10-12 12:32:32
Adam, Robin, He/Him 20(Adam) 19 (Robin) Tags: Onyx, Seven
"Whatever." Adam rolled his eyes, growled as he lost what little control he had, and was a wolf, growling, teeth bared, but he ran off.
"I'm really sorry about him. He's always like this. Adam's... complicated. Anyway, I'm Robin. Packless, I guess. Adam's... not very friendly, in general,"

🕯️ GhostEnjolras 🕯️L-on

Posted 2024-10-12 12:37:00
onyx-21-she/her-location:forest-tags:robin,Adam

She glanced at the two "well then,I suppose you need to make some decisions" she said looking at robin "like,will you remain a lone wolf? Join a pack? Or perhaps create your own?"

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 2024-10-12 12:40:27
SEVEN / HE/HIM / LOCATION: FOREST / TAGS: ONYX, ROBIN

"You can join mine." Seven offered, even though he wasn't completely sure if Hound would let them in. "Or, well, I mean... if you make your own pack you'd have to go pretty far from here. You're on pack territory right now." He shrugged.
oak

Posted 2024-10-12 12:52:46
Robin
"I have no idea. This is.. new. Bit overwhelming." Robin fidgetted at the pendant, looking out at the forest. Adam lingered, in between the trees, staring. "I'm no leader. Not going to start a pack of my own." Robin said, watching Adam. "He might come around. Might not."

🕯️ GhostEnjolras 🕯️L-on

Posted 2024-10-12 12:55:29

"Well,you would be free to join me on my travels,though you would need to learn fast! Or you could ask a few packs if you could join" she shrugged brushing her hair out of her face.

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 2024-10-13 14:04:09
Robin @Onyx
"I don't really know what I'll do. Doubt they'd let us in, unless someone works on his attitude." Robin said, shrugged. He was a fast learner, but Adam.. complicated everything.

🕯️ GhostEnjolras 🕯️L-on

Posted 2024-10-13 14:11:53

"Well I'm sure he can fix that attitude problem if he realizes just how dangerous it can be to have that" she said her voice going cold for a moment."well,main thing we need to do is get out of hounds territory" she said after a moment

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 1 week ago
@Seven @Onyx "I've tried for the last months." Robin said, shrugged, watching Adam, still in wolf form. Adam's eyes were furious, anger clear in the wolf's eyes. "I hope he'll realize that. I... doubt it. But, anyway." He said, not wanting to offend anyone. "Who's Hound? You don't seem so bad, Seven, was it?"

🕯️ GhostEnjolras 🕯️L-on

Posted 1 week ago
SEVEN / HE/HIM / LOCATION: FOREST / TAGS: ONYX, ROBIN

"Hound's the leader of my pack." Seven explained. "He's known for being a bit... rough, but he's not bad." He shrugged, hands in his pockets. "He does get stingy about wolves in his territory, but it should be fine. It's not your fault that you're here, anyway." He turned to Onyx. "You. You're a lone wolf, aren't you? I'm not going to question why you're in pack territory, but you could lead the two of them out of here." He suggested. "Since, y'know, I'm not allowed to leave."
oak

Posted 1 week ago
Onyx looked a bit amused by this "well I suppose you could say I'm allowed to be here" she chuckled."yea I'll lead them out though I'm not sure hound would be to happy about two unfamiliar loners" she said

Ghost of the lost wolf

Search Topic