Skip to main content
Main Content

The Legacy(rp)

The Legacy(rp)
Posted 2024-10-10 06:13:50

Location: Riverdale Dock - Time: 08:42 - Day: July 10th, 1989

Wait. That's what Deriva had to do. She paced the dock beside her ship, her hand adjusting her hat habitually. Where are they? They're supposed to be here by now, she thought, irritation flickering across her face. She knew her quartermaster and medic would show- they always did and she'd given them extra time to be off- but the rest of the new crew was starting to make her mad and they weren't even there yet. Well, most of the crew was doing that.

In her head she listed off the crew she knew was supposed to show up; a new cook- Zarael Tindersoul, a replacement of one of the crew who had died- Lila Flux, she couldn't remember if there was anybody else but there probably was.

Location: The Legacy's Infirmary - Time: 08:42 - Day: July 10th, 1989

Technically she wasn't supposed to have her feet up on the desk, Emm knew it, but it was her desk. Well, it was her desk for now. The other medic had died in an attack recently so Emm had full claim to the infirmary and was able to do things her way- the right way. Her magic was calm considering she couldn't feel anybody on the ship. She'd left the door open, not thinking much of it.

She flipped the page in her book, letting out a sigh. Boredom often overtook her when she was being left alone, but her alternative was getting overwhelmed and that was worse.

Posted 2024-10-10 06:27:05
Crystal Rose was hurrying through the streets near the dock, hands full with some supplies for the ship and a few things for herself. She had planned on getting to the doc early, but that had failed when she saw one to many shiny things and had gotten distracted. She finally saw the doc which held the ship, and slowed her run into a light jog before going up the ramp into the ship, heading to Deri. "I am so sorry I am late, I got distracted." She said with a sheepish smile, her necklace that rested on her collarbone, to show she was a mermaid and helped her control when she transformed, glowed softly as the suns rays hit it.

Song of the Wild

Posted 2024-10-10 06:41:46
Lila and Zarael took their times walking down the dock. Neither of them were too concerned with time. Lila had been rescued by Zarael almost ten years ago and went wherever the demon went. Zarael approached the pacing captain, silent to let the mermaid speak. Her tail glowed with a gentle lavender flame; calm reservation and acceptance of however this played out. She knew her little elf companion was hovering behind her, fidgeting. Zarael let out a quiet growl of "shut up" to Lila and the elf immediately stilled.
TheCCTwins

Posted 2024-10-10 06:53:52

Location: Riverdale Dock - Time: 08:44 - Day: July 10th, 1989

Deriva glanced at Crystal, barely bothered. "I'm less concerned about you," the captain turned to the demon and the elf. "You two, however," her tone changed to a hiss. "You're both late. Care to explain yourselves?" Was she hostile? No. Furious that her leaving was delayed? Yes, very much so. At least they come as a package so I don't have to wait for them more, She sighed internally.

Posted 2024-10-10 08:04:41
Crystal backed up a bit from the Captain and the two newbies. Tilting her head as she watched the scene in front of her. "Do you want me to stay or do you want me to go put this stuff up?" Crystal asked Deri, wincing a bit as she wondered if she had interrupted and hoped Deri would not be angry at her, as she knew that the Captain has a bitttttt of a temper. She shuffled her feet as she looked out into the ocean, feeling it call to her and feeling the slight pull of her gut as she felt the connection to the ocean and the need to swim, to be free in the deep waters.

Song of the Wild

Posted 2024-10-10 08:12:37
"I believe you should stay so the captain doesn't get any ideas," Zarael's voice was quiet but the wariness of the vampire captain was clear in it. Her tail curled up and around her leg, lavender fading into a dark orange; distrust. She then addressed the captain. "Delays. Being a few minutes late kills nobody." She shifted her position so she was standing straight up, doing her best to look like she wasn't intimidated- hoping she did well.
TheCCTwins

Posted 2024-10-10 08:30:48

Location: Riverdale Dock - Time: 08:45 - Day: July 10th, 1989

"Put your things away then stay near the ship. We're leaving soon. Ideally don't leave the ship at all." Deriva answered Crystal, though she kept a glare on Zarael and Lila. "Choose your words carefully, girl. You're replaceable," she hissed, flashing her fangs at the girl. This one is going to die eventually.

Posted 2024-10-10 08:33:24
Crystal nodded her understanding to Deri, and walked past the two newbies, whispering this quick warning. "I suggest not to get on her bad side." Before she giggled softly and walked away, going to put the supplies up, a bit angry that she had to stay on the ship but not fighting the order, even if it was not an order. Crystal wasn't Quartermaster for no reason. She knew when to listen and when rules needed to be broken.

Song of the Wild

Posted 2024-10-10 08:55:39
Zarael glared back at the captain, nodding in acknowledgement to Crystal's words. "The only one who needs to choose her words here is yourself. I don't take kindly to being threatened. You might be the captain but you are still mortal." She crossed her arms, meeting the vampire's glare with her own. Lila took a step back from Zarael, sensing the tension and giving the demon space just in case. Things usually didn't get violent but she never knew for sure.
TheCCTwins

Posted 2024-10-10 09:49:08

Location: Riverdale Dock - Time: 08:46 - Day: July 10th, 1989

Deriva's eyes flashed red and she stepped forwards. "You dare speak to your captain that way?" the fury in her voice was physical. A sharp gleam of silver flashed in her hand. A dagger. Within seconds the blade buried itself centimeters away from Zarael's foot. "You watch yourself. I don't tolerate insolence," she spat, her fangs seeming to sharpen and elongate.

Search Topic