Skip to main content
Main Content

The Legacy(rp)

Posted 2024-10-11 17:49:21
"I will not stop! You're disrespectful to your own crew!" Zarael snapped, her tail flicking towards the captain threateningly. "I'm not sure why you think that's appropriate behavior for a-" "Zara!" Lila half shouted the demon's name. "Stop-!" the girl's voice cracked, betraying her fear of the vampire woman.
TheCCTwins

Posted 2024-10-12 06:59:52 (edited)
Crystal was in her room, sorting some of the stuff she had gotten from the town where it was going to be, grumbling quietly how she knew it would get knocked around whenever they hit a storm or a bad wave, so there was really no point in organizing it, and yet she insisted on putting stuff in their place. Once finished she walked out of her room, intending on walking around the ship to make sure everything is in order for whenever they leave the dock.

Song of the Wild

Posted 2024-10-12 07:17:08

Location: The Legacy's Halls - Time: 08:49 - Day: July 10th, 1989

Emm lifted her hand, orange dancing around her fingertips. "Locate," she muttered. The magic darted off. She figured the stowaway would follow so she set off after the magic, soon drawing near the quartermaster. "Quartermaster, do you have a moment?" the medic called, raising her voice so she would guarantee being heard.

Location: Riverdale Dock - Time: 08:49 - Day: July 10th, 1989

Deri watched the two, seeming bored. "Are you two done?" she asked after a few minutes. She seemed unphased by the fact that Zarael had threatened her.

Posted 2024-10-12 09:37:55
Saint shuffled behind the woman who must've been a mage, only getting more fearful at the sight of another white-haired woman. She must be the quartermaster.. Saint thought with a note of dread. What if she decided that Saint would be better off dead anyway? He shoved his hands into his pockets, pulling his hood over his wolf ears.
oak

Posted 2024-10-13 09:07:03
Crystal looked up to Emm, tilting her head slightly. "Uh, alright? What's up?"  She asked, eyes curious as she looked at Emm, and Saint behind her. "Who's that? I don't remember seeing him when we met all the newbies."

Song of the Wild

Posted 2024-10-13 09:13:05

Location: The Legacy's Halls - Time: 08:50 - Day: July 10th, 1989

"Emm sighed quietly. "Look, I know what the rule about stowaways is. But I'm pretty sure the captain just tried to kill somebody. Can we keep him? Please?" She spoke like Saint was some dog she was trying to convince the quartermaster to let her keep. In a sense, he was. But she was fully aware Saint was not a pet and was in fact a person. She also found Saint's more skittish personality easier to be around. "I'll take the fall if I'm wrong," she added.

Posted 6 days ago
Crystal looked at Saint, brow furrowing before she heaved a sigh, to tired for this, wanting to get a nap in before they had to leave again. "Fine, but you better keep him under the captains radar radar." Crystal said, crossing her arms and glaring at Saint.

Song of the Wild

Posted 6 days ago

Location: The Legacy's Halls - Time: 08:51 - Day: July 10th, 1989

Emm nodded. "Deal. Don't get me shot, stabbed, or brutally assaulted verbally, kid," she stepped in front of Saint as if to shield him from the quartermaster's glare. Both Crystal and Deriva were scary. "You know, I never got your name." She beckoned for Crystal to go away and do whatever. She wanted to talk to the new guy, maybe give him the run of the rules and how not to die.

Posted 4 days ago
Crystal rolled her eyes with a sigh. "Oh, we're all needed top deck whenever we start to head out." Crystal said before turning on her heel and walking out to her room, flopping onto the bed for a quick nap before they would sail off.

Song of the Wild

Search Topic