Skip to main content
Main Content

Speece's Silly wolf Doodles! €2 Each!

Speece's Silly wolf Doodles! €2 Each!
Posted 2024-10-11 10:32:12 (edited)

In the spirit of trying to earn money to spend on the Black Friday sale, I am opening batches Of the little wolf drawings in the style I use in my wolf challenge! :3

They are €2 each, but with every €10 spent in one go, you will receive and extra free! So, for €10 you will get 6 (5 + 1), €20 you will get 12 (10 + 2) etc.

To Note:

• Please try provide a clear image/ Wardrobe link for your wolf for better accuracy, however, these are loose doodles, so don't expect perfect replicas.

I do not include accessories. I can portray one important accessory if asked but otherwise your wolf is plain.

My payment method is Paypal. Please have an account that can make payments to Paypal accounts.

I prefer communicating over Discord (SpeecesPieces), but can also communicate over DMs here, or on Instagram.

Queue:

Empty :3

Please comment here or DM me to order. :3

SpeecesPieces

Posted 1 week ago
hi! these are so cute!
i would love one of this guy:

the wings are part of his lore but they don't need to be extremely detailed, and it's even totally okay if you need to skip them! i use USD but i believe paypal converts currency so that shouldn't be an issue. i could pay you up front to make sure.

thanks in advance!

f0lkl0re

Posted 6 days ago
Hi!! Sorry for the slow reply!

Yes I can do that lovely guy and his wings! Do you have a Wardrobe link for him? Its ok if not Its just I can do more accurate versions if I can have all the layers lol.

I do take payment upfront if thats alright! Tell me when you're ready so I can DM you my payment information. I should be able to start soon after receiving payment <3

SpeecesPieces

Posted 6 days ago
yes! *here*

feel free to DM me for payment whenever you get a chance! thanks so much ♡

f0lkl0re

Posted 6 days ago
Thank you!! Ive sent the details to you now! :3

SpeecesPieces

Posted 5 days ago
Ooooh I'll get a couple tomorrow when I get paid

Faeren

Search Topic