Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 2024-10-12 19:21:02
Accepted,sleepily adding

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 2024-10-12 19:29:46 (edited)
Name: HoneyFrost
Orientation: Bi
Gender/pronouns: Shecat, she/her
Personality: Parental and gentle. Will do anything to protect her family if it comes down to a fight. Can get flustered pretty easily. Hopeless romantic.
Appearance: 2024-10-12-0zm-Kleki (art made by me ^^)
A golden tabby shecat, with large ears and aqua eyes.
Role: Warrior
Backstory: N/A
Relations: Open!

LemonTree |Best Zest L:F

Posted 2024-10-13 06:04:32
Accepted,adding

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 2024-10-13 13:15:50 (edited)
Name: Leafleap.
Orientation: lesbian.
Gender/pronouns: Shekitty, she/they.
Personality:
Allocentric or empathy - insightful but can become brutally honest. - Intuition and Impulsivity.
She often cares for other than herself, sometimes it makes it easier for her to become friends with other cats from other clans, or outsiders. She always helps, and gives her insight on any situation, though sometimes she can become too honest and hurt someone's feelings. Most times, she goes what her feels is right, and doesn't think of what would happen unless in deep though, leaving her to do what wasn't needed or not right.

Appearance: link IT WORKS YESS
the people who made the picrew and the name.  Cat Story Maker - By Lisiia also find them on youtube, @Lisiia_

Role: medicine cat.
Backstory: i have a long, long long backstory that wouldn't really fit. Plus her friends/families/etc deaths are little too gorey here. let me shorten it. 
TW: Abuse, neglect, loss, some gore at the end.

Her mother was a rogue, while her father was apart of a loner group. Leafleap had one sibling growing up which was named fallen. Leafleap being the runt was often ignored by her mother, while anytime she saw her father he would step on her rarely. It was due to her dark fur and she was hard to spot being so tiny. | Leafleap can barely remember this part of her life, if she does she can remember it clearly.

She was best friends with fallen and they often shared meals -- but it would change once she joined the clan along with her mother. Elders did like her much because she smelled of dirt. Which she did because how much she rolled in grass so much or that she was annoying. She was left out of cool elder stories. Fallen and Leaf started to fall apart once they became apprentices.
Fallenpaw was much better at hunting and fighting, She was was seen as a cool apprentice, and a popular one too. Leafpaw tried to keep up with her but spent more of her time in the medicine cat den, her mentor, silverfish, disliked that. She was meant to be trained as a warrior, not a medicine cat silverfish always thought.
Leafpaw only was a warrior apprentice to speak with her sister more often, but she started to void her more and more. saying "oh my mentor needs me" or "Im hangin with my friends, maybe next time." which never came surprise surprise. Fallenpaw's thoughts changed about Leafpaw as people started to speak poorly about her sister, which she joined in on.
That was until she meant sheriff which she became friends with, sheriff is two moons older. Sheriff and her became best friends almost like how Fallenpaw and Leafpaw were as kits. As now with her mother, she voids Leafpaw any chance she can. Her ceremony? was out hunting to see her father but only came back for Fallenpaw's. Gathering? sat as far as she could. | She remembers this very clearly, as she is only 28 moons. She doesn't like her apprenticehood very much. 

her warriorhood is worst, because she became mates withe sheriff, and see her die by  and feeling a even more need to be more valid in people's eyes. Fallenleaves died and she has a whole thing with that, mother leaves clan, silverfish dies by greencough, and she becomes a medicine cat after the pass one dies in her OG lore but i dont know how to add that because we have Cloudheart.

Relations:
FAMILY - mother (unknown if alive, outsider), father (unknown if alive, outsider), sister (died, starclan).
friendships/lovers - Batear/the medicine cat in apprenticehood (died, starclan), Sheriff (Died, starclan). OPEN
enemies - Silverfish (died darkforest). SIlverfish was trained in the dark forest, leafpaw didn't train often therefore didn't become evil. OPEN

yay im done ! also pls rate my shorten lore i suck at shortening it. also i realized how much i typed holy
Soaringsky, lights on

Posted 2024-10-13 13:17:10
Holy- could you use spoilers for her back story please

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 2024-10-13 13:19:48
Yup i was gonna edit that -- why i added TWs.
Soaringsky, lights on

Posted 2024-10-13 13:20:38
Alr then,thx I'll get her added ^^

Ghost of the lost wolf

Search Topic