Ridge clan (exp wc rp) OOC

Posted 2024-10-12 18:31:13
Haha, I do that for hours everyday lol
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 2024-10-12 18:33:24
Dance buddies :D

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 2024-10-13 06:52:25
Alr,I'm allowing 3 outsiders tops right now! One of those spots shall be MINEEEEEE

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 2024-10-13 10:19:20
Yall ridge clans dead already- NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 2024-10-13 10:19:37
Nah we just haven't gotten enough people yet

LemonTree |Best Zest L:F

Posted 2024-10-13 10:20:08
Including me there are only three people with cats.

Posted 2024-10-13 10:20:15
Fair,but the silence over there is just- sad- also I forgot about gatherings-

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 2024-10-13 10:30:15
Where to have the gatherings hmmmmmmm

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 2024-10-13 11:14:00
So,I have an audition from someone,I'm not sure if I should count them as exp,so opinions?

The prompt:After a nasty fight with a fox three cats limp into your den with bites all over their pelts.A Tom has 3 bites one on their shoulder one on their leg and a third on their hindquarters.The other two have similar wounds,one of the cats a she cat has the deepest bite wound and is bleeding out,what do you do?

Here's their reply:
Leafleap blinks as the warriors enter, her eyes narrow before she speak. Quickly heading to the herbs she put in piles, she was grateful she put them in groups or this would have been a mess. | " Fallenleaves (the shecat), lick your wounds. I don't have any wet moss at the moment. Infact everyone lick your wounds. " | Leafleap quickly meows, she grabs marigold in her jaws, grasping broom with her tail. She pushes fallenleaves gently to the nest. Leafleap drops the marigold. chewing it into a poultice, she grabs a leaf from her pelt and gently puts it over the wound, though not all of the poultice. She quickly grabs a rock grounding the broom and mixes it into the marigold putting it into her wound. She looks up, her eyes narrowing on the tom with three bites. | "Geckosight (the tom with three bites), i'll be there in a second please sit in a nest. ' | She mew, she grabbs the leaf-filled marigold poultice walking over to the tom.

Leafleap looks over towards the other medicine cat, cloudear (i think it was), she looked back at the tom. She picked up the poultice putting most of the broom into it, some left as it would become too much. Quickly mixing it up before putting it on two of his wounds, running out on his last wound. She quickly padded back to the neat piles of herbs, she picked out a small marigold flower grabbing the petals and chewing it into a poultice she mixed with what was left of the broom quickly putting it on his wounds.

Leafleap went back and grabbed cobwebs, shaking it making sure nothing was on it. After she put it on the wounds of Fallenleaves, and on Gecksight's wounds. | " No doubt about it, Fallenleaves you have to stay until the wound heals. It can get infected anyways. Gecksight, when your able i ask of you to come here so i can check on your wounds. You shouldn't be on border patrol, maybe more hunting patrols for yourself. " | Leafleap meowed to the taller warriors (she is a dwarf ayya). She looked over to Cloudear. | " Are they alright? " | She ask.

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 2024-10-13 11:15:37
Yeah I'd say so.

Search Topic