Skip to main content
Main Content

Wolf rp, no sign up or OCC needed, just use your pack.

Wolf rp, no sign up or OCC needed, just use your pack.
Posted 2024-10-12 09:58:40 (edited)
jumbu walks into a clearing waiting for the other to come. He looks up at the others as they came into the clearing. "Hello, my name is jumbu and, I am the alfa of the sulfur pack." He said dipping his head respectfully.

(Anyone can join)

Shapeshifter the goldwing

Posted 2024-10-12 17:09:44
A soft clopping of hooves could be heard as the air felt thick, as if an entity had just invaded this space. Suddenly, a pair of burning, hellish eyes took shape; with heavy steps a wolf had emerged. The she-wolf in question held a grim air about her; her smile stretched from ear to ear to reveal a set of jagged teeth with scars and a serpentine tail to match, her hooves black and heavy. This was Imp Corpse-hide, Alpha of the Vulf-kinn.
"Hello…."
Her voice was sickening smooth with a raspy edge and eyes glowed like flames from the depths of hell; as she spoke there was a slight tension in the air, marking her unpredictably.
"I hope…you don't mind if I….stay a while…."
With each word her voice grew more hushed, as if toying with her prey.

ⱫɎØ, ₮ⱧɆ ฿ⱤØ₭Ɇ₦ ₣ØØⱠ

Posted 2024-10-12 19:37:59
A black moonlight lit wolf gently trod towards the other wolves, a smirk on her muzzle. Seeing Jambus suprise, she chuckled. "I think its obvious I'm not Aether- but hes busy with his beloved duties. He send me to send greetings." She nodded curtly towards the other wolf. "I'm Moongloom, beloved mate of the beta. Also known as the head-pupsitter." She didn't bother waiting for a response, as her cold voice broke the quiet air again. I'm sure you've heard of us- Wisepack that is. The most well cared for- may I add best pack in the dessert and mountains." "Ah yes, confused on how we hold two territories? We often travel back and forth, killing all others who dare set foot in our beloved land. Our pups don't know what the word fear means." She smiled again, it eerily lighting up her face. "Anyways, I suppose we wait for other packs to arrive?" In speaking, she elegantly planted herself on the ground, her eyes staring cunningly at the others.

Raeny /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ Lights: on

Posted 2024-10-12 21:04:53
The first sentence or so the wolf had spoken was more than enough for Imp to have an understanding of the type of creature the other was; she was anything but impressed by her. The Vulf-kinn pack, or rather tribe given their reputation at this point, tracked from the mountains to the Riparian Woodland and had stayed for many generations due to seeing no reason to move. The original Alpha was thrown from his birth pack due to his cannibalistic ways, leading him to travel the mountain range slaughtering those in his way.

It didn't take long for him to find himself bonded with a parasite that gave him an insatiable hunger and unhinged jaw; yet that was something Imp knew better than to brag about. Her pack would happily slaughter the other's for the thrill of it, they were loyal and bloodthirsty to the very end. Imp hadn't even introduced herself and found herself gladdened by the fact. Her gaze hadn't even focused on the one who introduced herself as Moongloom but had heard the question, her hooves planted into the earth beneath them.
"Yes"
Was all she chose to say.

ⱫɎØ, ₮ⱧɆ ฿ⱤØ₭Ɇ₦ ₣ØØⱠ

Posted 2024-10-13 08:09:35
Jumbu looks startled. "I don't mind." He said. "I don't treat my wolves too well, but I try my best." He sighs. "Also, it's blessing to meet you all."

Posted 2024-10-13 10:20:59 (edited)
Imp noticed the startled expression upon Jambu's face, and pondered why that is; perhaps it was her and the other wolf's appearance. Still, she came from a pack that seemed monstrous rather than normal should such word exist. Her mother was born with a demonic curse, giving her a pair of horns and a long tail to match and so Imp to have grown accustomed to all wolves regardless appearance.

Why caught her attention however, was Jambu's claim of failing to treat his wolves well, with a low, demonic cackle Imp had finally spoken.
"Worry not….my mate had lost his sanity upon his arrival to my pack…with that said…I was supposed to be hunting with him but had left him in the forest"
The she-wolf mused as her serpentine tail coiled around her hind leg.

ⱫɎØ, ₮ⱧɆ ฿ⱤØ₭Ɇ₦ ₣ØØⱠ

Posted 2024-10-13 11:34:33
Jumbu smiled. "Thanks, I'm just thinking about my last mate, the was really pretty and..." he lets his voice teail off and sighs. He looks back up at them. "She left." He said sadly his eyes full of sadness. "I just hope she is fine."

Posted 3 days ago (edited)
Kefele sits by the river, his tails swaying back and forth and his fur shining in the sunlight. As he sits there he hums softly, a tune faintly familiar.

»--𝙻𝚎𝚡--«

Posted 3 days ago
Jumbu noticed him sitting alone. He softly walks over. "Hello, I'm jumbu the leader of sulfur pack." He said softly. "What were you just humming?" He asks softly tilting his head.

Posted 3 days ago
"It's a song my mother used to sing to me as a pup. I hum it when I miss her." Kefele looks to Jumbu with a far way gaze. "I'm Kefele. It's a please to meet you."

»--𝙻𝚎𝚡--«

Search Topic