Skip to main content
Main Content

Ridge clan (RP thread)

Posted 1 week ago
Both cats did the same circling around with almost perfect symmetry.bengal star flicked his tail and both flew at the Tom.

White out went for the loners shoulder raking her claws over it.

Bengal star chose to go for the Tom's legs dropping down to swipe at his front legs.

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 1 week ago
Azul

Head swiveling to watch both, I sprung upwards, dodging the tom's blow but hissing as the shecat's claw caught my paw.
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 1 week ago
White out took a step back as Bengal star lunged slightly upward as the loner came down and slammed into him digging his claws into the other Tom's pelt.

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 1 week ago
Azul

Snarling as claws dug into my skin, I twisted, lashing out.
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 1 week ago
Bengal star hissed as claws met his muzzle and gave the rouge a few scratches on his side before leaping back and licking off his muzzle eyes narrowed.

White out padded to stand next to her leader ready to leap back into a fight if it continued.

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 1 week ago
Azul

Spitting in anger, I backed up, Blood welling from my scratches, and sprung for the shecats throat
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 1 week ago
White outs eyes widened and she dove downward ramming into the Tom to nock him down and felt something stab into her shoulder rather than her neck.

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 1 week ago
Azul

Gasping as a head slammed into my chest, claws skimming her shoulders as I flew over her, landing with a heavy grunt. I kicked out, back legs aiming for her flank
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 1 week ago
She hissed as claws pricked at her flank and spun around slashing her claws at his sides.

Bengal star stayed still ready to jump in again

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 1 week ago
Azul

Yelping, I turned, scrambling for purchase on the slippery ground. I raised a paw to rake hee muzzle, only to slip and fall onto my side. yep, definetly some bruising
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Search Topic