Skip to main content
Main Content

Ridge clan (RP thread)

Posted 1 week ago
Bengal star padded over to stand next to the she cat and glared down at the Tom "final warning" he growled ears pinned.White out just stayed silent  her eyes void of emotion.

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 1 week ago
Azul

"Get away from me!" I snapped, ears burning with embarrassment as I scrambled to my paws. "I told you. I'm not leaving without some food."
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 1 week ago
"To bad" Bengal star said coldly stepping towards him eyes narrowed ready to spring right back into a fight.

The she cat stayed were she was watching the two Tom's.

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 1 week ago (edited)
Azul

"I'll kill you," I spat, hackles rising. "Teach you clan cats not to keep a rogue from their food."

(Hmm, take one of Bengals lives, or attempt to? Then white kill him?)
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 1 week ago
FoxSpring He/Him - Warrior

He shook his fur, picking twigs and dead leaves out of his fur before looking around camp for anything to do. Something to chase, maybe.

LemonTree |Best Zest L:F

Posted 1 week ago
Azul

Blinking in confusion as two cats stopped at seemingly an invisible line, nodding at the toms "words" I turned and took off running, deciding the fight wasn't worth it.
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 1 week ago (edited)
Bengal star glanced over at the other cats across the border "he was warned,multiple times,literally asked to fight" he snapped "though I suppose yall just don't know how to defend your clan's territory very well" he said shaking out his pelt.

White out said nothing but gazed silently at the other cats

(Sorry everyone! Been out all day)

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 1 week ago
(Did you see the horizon posts?)
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 1 week ago
Just now :') wish they had posted here now I gotta edit)

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 1 week ago
SlothStep He/Him - Medicine Cat

He yawned, sorting herbs and twigs. Turning to the entrance of his den every few moments to make sure nobody was standing there waiting, he tended to ignore the outside world while organizing.

LemonTree |Best Zest L:F

Search Topic