Skip to main content
Main Content

Horizon clan (RP thread)

Posted 2024-10-13 07:57:26
HoneyFrost She/Her - Warrior

She perked her large ears, "FrostFeather, do you hear that?" She mewed, the sound of pawsteps trekking closer.

DarkTail She/Her- Warrior

She perked her head, opening her mouth slightly to taste the air. "Someone coming closer." She mewed.

LemonTree |Best Zest L:F

Posted 2024-10-13 08:03:01
Frost feather-she/her-deputy

She paused and narrowed her eyes as the scent of a loner met her nose."it's a loner" she hissed.After a moment she followed the scent spotting a dark colored cat walking along the bored.

Storm-she/her-loner

She paused as the scent of clan cats drifted over and she turned her head spotting three of them in the lead was a white,light grey and black fluffy she cat she tilted her head and blinked her multicolored eyes.

(Little do they know-)

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 2024-10-13 08:05:51

"They're on the border, it should be alright? Perhaps just a friendly chat will do." She mewed, a pinch of dread in her voice.

She glared into the forest, getting closer to HoneyFrost. Trying to protect her from what might come out.

(Introvert X extrovert friendship  👌)

Posted 2024-10-13 08:10:01
Storm-she/her-loner

Storm smiled slyly and stepped into horizon clan territory then back out basically trying to mess with them.

She narrowed her eyes "yea,as if a loner would have a friendly chat" she said a bit dryly and padded up to the she cat "whatcha doing so close to clan territory loner?" She asked flatly.

(Cute,if only storm and frost knew,they sadly do not know their siblings XD)

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 2024-10-13 08:12:05

She poofed out her slim fur as much as she could. However she mostly stood behind DarkTail, if Honey had to, she'd help.

Posted 2024-10-13 08:15:57
Storm-she/her-loner

She looked the cats over before replying noting that 1 of them seemed a bit less threatening while the other two could pose a problem."just,traveling" she purred her voice smooth and she glanced at the white to black she cat "your free to come with me" she said winking at her before returning her gaze to the mostly white she cat.

"Wel go travel,away from my clan's territory maybe go bother ridge clan" she replied dryly pinning her ears at the loners comment to dark tail.

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 2024-10-13 08:18:40

A rumbling hiss was lodged in her throat. However she was too close to her friend's ears to let out such a frequency. The fur on her spine stood up. Preparing to speak however letting the deputy handle the talking- for now.

Posted 2024-10-13 08:27:21
Doestar

Blinking tiredly, I yawned,limbs heavy as I slowly rose from my nest. My sleep had been plagued by nightmares last night, which meant I got very little sleep. Glancing around, I spotted Scorchfur sitting nearby and padded over.
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 2024-10-13 08:28:55
Scorchfur

"Good morning Doestar," I meowed, a welcoming purr rumbling in my throat. "Did you get a good sleep last night?"
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 2024-10-13 08:29:02
Storm-she/her-loner

"Fineee,cya kitty" she said winking at the she cat again before turning and padding into ridge clan territory looking more like she chose to leave than she had been forced to.

She rolled her eyes and turned around "loners,so annoying" she snorted flicking an ear in annoyance.

Ghost of the lost wolf

Search Topic