Skip to main content
Main Content

Horizon clan (RP thread)

Posted 5 days ago
(Where the heck do you guys live?! My school is so easy going, my teachers accept late work without taking off points, I only got four classes a day, rarely ever get homework, take very little quizzes, and only take a test in a class like once a month)
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 5 days ago
(WTH- I wanna go to your school! I get like a test every week for math,every 2 or so weeks for another class and the other two are just random asf)

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 5 days ago
(I'm shocked…)

LemonTree |Best Zest L:F

Posted 5 days ago
(Bro save me 😭 the tests are BRUTAL,only good thing is practically no homework)

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 5 days ago
(Just come to Chico High.  We've been in school for around 2 months, and this is the first week I've hqd a test in Spanish, super easy. Last physics test, I got a B because of the extra credit questions, just answering favorite food and favorite thing about physics.  I would HATE to go to your school lol, we get barely any homework and tests like once a month)
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 5 days ago
I wanna go to your school,f mine,leaving all my friends and slightly attractive people behind to get easy classes XD)

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 5 days ago
(Just hop down to California and sign up for Chico High lol)
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 5 days ago
(I'm really tempted to make Dark have a crush on Honey- of course Honey won't like her back, friendzone)

Posted 5 days ago
(Ah, finally, a one sided crush lol)
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 5 days ago
(Dark rn has just been acting like a bodyguard. And I wonder how their friendship would hold after Dark would confess)

Search Topic