Skip to main content
Main Content

Horizon clan (RP thread)

Posted 4 days ago
(Might be able to rp sooner than I think depending on when this game end. Then traffic. 3+ hour drive)

LemonTree |Best Zest L:F

Posted 4 days ago (edited)
Doestar

Yawning tiredly, I laid on High Ledge, forepaws dangling off the edge as I watched the clan chat and play, feasting on the newleaf prey. A half-eaten shrew laying next to my side, my stomach comfortably full for the first time in moons.

Scorchfur

"Good morning," I purred, blinking warmly at my fellow warriors as I padded over, dropping two rabbits and a grouse. Having woken up in a great mood this morning, I decided on a quick hunt, surprised by the sudden boom of prey, and managed to bring back enough to feed more than a few cats.

(I'm free from tutoring! Now to spend the rest of my Saturday playing WD and never leave my bed!)
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 4 days ago
(Cause I'm gone today, if anyone wants to talk with my cats- you can just puppet them)

Posted 4 days ago
(Kay kay).
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 4 days ago
Frost feather glanced around at the mostly quiet camp and for a moment debated if she should drag some cats out of their nests.

(So few cats,so hard to do patrols)

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 4 days ago
(Just send my cats out, they'll do perfect since- they don't really have a choice since they'd just npc)

Posted 4 days ago (edited)
Scorchfur

"Eat up," I purred, tossing a grouse over towards the deputy. "Prey is coming back. Time to start stuffing our faces once more." I shot a pointed glance at Darktail, who glared.
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 4 days ago
(Bet)

After a few moments she stretched and padded over to dark tail and honey frost."Yall have been selected to be dragged on a patrol" she grinned flicking her tail.When they nodded she turned around and led them out of camp.

(And now we just let them do that for a bit 👍🏻)

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 4 days ago
Doestar

Watching silently as Darktail, Honeyfrost, and Frostfeather padded our of camp, I yawned, taking another bite of my meal. Chewing, I glanced down at camp, unconsciously looking for Stormpelt's black-and-gray pelt.
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 4 days ago
(They're gonna be on a very long patrol.)

Search Topic