Skip to main content
Main Content

Horizon clan (RP thread)

Posted 3 days ago
HoneyFrost She/Her - Warrior

"Pffft, stiff as a board!" She yowled, her legs thrusting off the ground each time she hit it. "You're not going anywhere with those joints!"

(Sure, go to ridgeclan territory now?)

LemonTree |Best Zest L:F

Posted 3 days ago
(Yeah)

fil
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 3 days ago
Doestar

Spotting hat she was doing, which was smart, I lunged towards a rock, scrambling on a kicking off, doing it several more times, gaining speed and distance. Until, on my ninth try, my forepaw got trapped in a wedge, flipping me upside-down as pain clawed through my leg, a cry of pain tearing from my throat, paw still trapped.

(Of course🤦‍♀️. Cloudheart, prepare for a dislocated shoulder and a whiny, energetic cat)
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 3 days ago (edited)

She skidded to a halt. "DoeStar! Oh stars, we need to get you back to camp." She mewed, her voice urgent as she rushed over. "Are you alright dear? Oh this is horrible. You're all banged up- your poor shoulder!"

Posted 3 days ago
(Shoo, childish Honey, parental Honey is in session)

Posted 3 days ago
Doestar

"My paw," I gasped, tears pricking my eyes as I shifted, shoulder screaming in agony. "Get it out!"

(Oooh, storm and doe should confess that they like each other tomorrow, where I will melt as storm dotes over her lol)
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 3 days ago

She acted slowly, moving carefully and gently to release her leader. "It's alright, it's alright dear. It'll be ok, I promise. I'm going to need you to trust me, ok?" She mewed, trying to comfort her.

Posted 3 days ago
(Honey bouta go grab DarkTail to relocate this shoulder.)

Posted 3 days ago
Doestar

I nodded, sobbing as I pulled my leg down, lightning striking through my leg.

(Oh shit, I can see Dark doing this with no sympathy, and Doestar going bazerk on her lol)
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 3 days ago
HoneyFrost She/Her - HorizonClan Warrior

She looked at her leg, and shoulder. "Nothings broken, you'll be ok.. you're shoulder dislocated though- it'll be alright, it'll be alright." she looked back towards the direction of camp. "I'll be right back, ok? Hold on tight for me."

She returned a few minutes later, a disgruntled DarkTail in tow. "DarkTail is going to help you, ok? She can do this."

Search Topic