Skip to main content
Main Content

Horizon clan (RP thread)

Posted 3 days ago
Doestar

"Where's Cloudheart?" I rasped, glancing at the two in confusion, the slightest movement sending a jolt of pain throat my shoulder.
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 3 days ago
HoneyFrost She/Her - HorizonClan Warrior

"Cloudheart- isn't strong enough. They'll be able to look at it when we get back to camp, just trust me." She mewed, leaned down beside the leader- and offering her tail to bite on.

DarkTail She/Her- Warrior

"This is going to hurt, a LOT. Just hold still and we can get this over with." She mewed, stepping closer- waiting for HoneyFrost to give her the all clear.

LemonTree |Best Zest L:F

Posted 3 days ago
Doestar

I groaned, reluctantly nodding my head. "Good thing I have nine lives," I panted, flinching as she stepped closer.
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 3 days ago

Once HoneyFrost nodded, she bent down, grabbed the leaders shoulder- and shoved it as hard as possible back into place. She hid the satisfaction of not being able to do this earlier, when she had seen the leader playing like a kit, but she had promised to be loyal and good- couldn't break that now.

Posted 3 days ago (edited)
Doestar

Shrieking in agony, I lashed out, sinking my teeth viciously into the dark shecats leg, clawing at her paws.
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 3 days ago

She hissed, raising a paw to try and get away- yet still slamming it down onto her leaders head. Claws unsheathed. HoneyFrost looked terrified, she had to get to DarkTail- quickly.

Posted 3 days ago
Doestar

Releasing her leg with a groan, I let my head drop to the ground, Yelping as claws slapped onto my muzzle. "Sorry," I murmured, Blood staining my lips, guilt swelling in my chest. "But can you remove your paws?"
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 3 days ago

Her eyes flashed with fury at the leaders response. She stood up and stormed off, so much for helping…

HoneyFrost She/Her- Warrior

"Oh, DoeStar! I'm so sorry! I should've gotten someone else, I knew DarkTail was in a sour mood today. We need to get you back to camp." She mewed, examining the leaders scratched face.

Posted 3 days ago
Doestar

"I just about tire her leg off, she's allowed to be moody," I chuckled weakly, shifting onto my belly and standing slowly, testing my leg, and immediately drawing it close to my chest. "Let's get back to camp."
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 3 days ago
HoneyFrost She/Her- Warrior

"Lean on me, I'll go slow. No racing this time." She smiled softly, standing up and waiting for DoeStar to respond.

Search Topic