Skip to main content
Main Content

Horizon clan (RP thread)

Posted 2 days ago
DarkTail She/Her- Warrior

"That sounds- very boring, and weird," she mewed, finally looking up to face the deputy, "since newleaf is coming around, there's a spot up near the streams. It's lovely this time in the season." She looked away again, head forward as if she was listening to a clan meeting.

LemonTree |Best Zest L:F

Posted 2 days ago
"Yea.i suppose so" she shrugged and tilted her head "huh,really? Sounds nice,perhaps you could show me at some point?" She said not sure if she was being to pushy or talkative.*how on earth did I go from a lost and confused loner to a deputy-?* she thought randomly.

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 2 days ago

Silently, without a sound, she stood up- and padded out of camp. Not looking back to check if the deputy was following, she simply kept walking. She didn't plan on going to the streams, at least not today.

No emotions, you are supposed to be strong. No emotions, don't be a failure.

Posted 2 days ago
She stood there for a moment debating of she should follow.After a moment she did padding out of camp and catching up but keeping a bit of distance in between them since she didn't want to crowd dark tail.

(I wanna hug dark so much Oml)

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 2 days ago

At the sound of secondary footsteps, she changed direction, and started padding towards the streams. Her pace was slow and steady, the snow had melted, providing the earth with the enrichment it craved and deserved.

(She's the kind of person that was taught to never cry because if she did she wasn't strong enough. So a hug would send her into full-blown waterfall)

Posted 2 days ago
She followed quietly the only sound was her paw steps and the occasional rustle of her fur as she brushed past something.

(Awwwww,poor dark deserves a winter just hug and cuddle her to death XDDD)

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 2 days ago

"Have you ever seen an oxbow lake?" She mewed, continuing to pad on, "or, do you know what one is? Or how it has become?" She questioned, ears flicking to prevent insects from attacking her.

Posted 2 days ago
"No to both questions,what's that?" She asked curiously speeding up slightly to hear her a bit better.

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 2 days ago
"No to both questions,what's that?" She asked curiously speeding up slightly to hear her a bit better.

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 2 days ago (edited)
Holy my WiFi-)

Ghost of the lost wolf

Search Topic