Skip to main content
Main Content

Horizon clan (RP thread)

Posted 2 days ago
(Doe takea offense to that dark!)
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 2 days ago
DarkTail She/Her- Warrior

"Nice to be considered a friend" she raised a brow, walking along the tall grass and back through the bushes- back into the boring regular territory.

LemonTree |Best Zest L:F

Posted 2 days ago
(That's the point, DarkTail disapproves!)

Posted 2 days ago
Scorchfur

Blinking open my eyes, I yawned, and lifted my head, surprised to see everyone out of their nests and the camp empty. where is everyone?
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 2 days ago
"Why wouldn't you be?" She said glancing at her then back to where she was walking.

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 2 days ago (edited)
HoneyFrost She/Her - Warrior

"Let's just get you into a nest, DoeStar." She mewed, guiding the leader towards a cushioned and mossy nest 8m side of the medicine den. Lying beside her as comfort.

"Have you seen- no, heard, the way I act? Grumpy most of the time, aggressive, and as you said- I'm a 'back off or I'll bite your ear off' kind of cat." She mewed, "I'm not given a second chance. Or even a first."

Posted 2 days ago
"Yea I have and that's what makes you great,I mean I didn't ever have to give you a second chance I'm not gonna judge someone based on that,the fact you haven't snapped at me the whole walk here kinda proved that" she purred turning her head to look at dark tail again.

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 2 days ago

"You kept your distance, I had no reason to snap at you. And just like the flower- a bleeding heart can't help but be toxic." She tilted her head slightly, "we should almost be back to camp."

Posted 2 days ago
Doestar

Lowering myself into the nest with a sigh, I twisted my head to peer up at the shecat. "Thanks," I purred. "I don't think I'd have made it back to camp without help. I'll have to apologize to darktail, I didn't mean to bite her. Just...instinct."
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 2 days ago
HoneyFrost She/Her - Warrior

"It's alright, I'm sure she'll understand- eventually. She's not exactly fond of you at the moment." She mewed, "wonder where she went off to, I didn't see her in camp when we got back."

Search Topic