Skip to main content
Main Content

Horizon clan (RP thread)

Posted 2 days ago
"I'm not gonna start arguing about what I think because even if you literally attacked me.id still see you as a friend,but a bleeding heart much like a flower,can still heal" she added that last part a bit bitterly before swapping back to her normal calm and happy tone "yea,might just start stalking to avoid sitting in camp doing nothing as long as possible" she mused.

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 2 days ago
DarkTail She/Her- Warrior

She yawned, finally reaching the camps entrance. Padding inside and leaving FrostFeather for the sanctuary of the warriors den. She had her socializing for today.

LemonTree |Best Zest L:F

Posted 2 days ago
She let her walk off and turned going to her usual sunny spot and laid down head on her paws quite content to just chill in the sun.

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 2 days ago
Scorchfur

"Where'd you go?" I questioned, whiskers twitching as I eyed the dark shecat. "Don't tell me you're socializing! I never thought is see the day."
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 2 days ago

"If you say another word, you won't be seeing at all." She grumbled, slumping into her nest.ready to take a nice nap.

Posted 2 days ago
Frost feather was just laying in the sun quite happily.

(Anddd grumpy dark has returned XD)

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 2 days ago
Scorchfur

I blinked, unfazed by her words. "You really need to think of some new threats," I meowed, stretching in my nest.
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 2 days ago

"How about this one; I will wait until you are exactl 76 moons old, when I will bite you in your vertebrae and make you become paralyzed. But I won't just do that- I will sweetie hawthorn berries into the wound, and as the poison reeks through your veins- refusing to kill you just then. I will hit you over the head with a rock, in your frontal cortex, giving you a concussion. Tearing out each of your claws one by one, your canine teeth. Letting you live the rest of your sappy and solemn life useless to everybody around you." She growled, tail thrashing, she had thought that out. She had everything thought out for each cat.

Posted 2 days ago
HOLY SHIT DARK-)

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 2 days ago
(From being all sweet and sappy with Frost to giving the most brutal death threat)

Search Topic