Ooop,want me to bring in frost?)

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 1 day ago
(Sure cause dynamite went offline

Again)

LemonTree |Best Zest L:F

Posted 1 day ago
Alr)

After a moment she opened her eyes and padded over to the warriors den and paused looking at the two."am I,interrupting something important?" She asked her eyes flickering from one to the other.

(pretty sure that's where they are)

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 1 day ago
DarkTail She/Her- Warrior

Her head shot towards the voice, claws still unsheathed- eyes still cold and unforgiving. "Yes." She growled.

Posted 1 day ago
Her attention shifted to just dark tail for a moment "well,based on just looking at you two,I suggest staying very,very far from each other before I have to jump into a fight between you two" she said her tail twitching eyes unreadable.

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 1 day ago

She grumbled, eyes still narrow. But she calmed down slightly, "I'll wait. For now. It's one thing to have blood on my paws, it's another for it to be from an innocent."

Posted 1 day ago
"Good,thank you,I don't particularly want to have my fur ripped off" she mused then gave scorch fur a glance.*this goof always grumbling with other cats* she thought looking back at dark tail.

(There's a reason I didn't have her say that outloud XD)

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 1 day ago

She huffed, claws still unsheathed- but fur smoothed down. Idiotic cats, stupid- all of them. Be better. DO better. Don't be like one of them.

Posted 1 day ago
She relaxed after a moment "maybe yall should separate for a bit,perhaps one of you could take a walk? I'd happily go with could even get some hunting done?" She suggested looking at each of them.

(Peace maker frost)

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 1 day ago

"I'm fine." She growled, turning away and going further into the warriors den. Into the shadows of the back.
I was not meant to bare the fangs I was given, I was not meant to bear these fangs. Be better DarkTail. You promised.

Search Topic