Skip to main content
Main Content

Horizon clan (RP thread)

Posted 4 hours ago
She nodded "mhm whatever happened before must be going away" she replied looking back at him.

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 4 hours ago
Scorchfur

"I just hope they don't try and cause conflict," I meowed, scraping my claws across a boulder.
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 4 hours ago
"They better not" she said not angrily nor aggressively more just calmly with a hint of a threat.

(Mah chill child)

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 4 hours ago
SlothStep He/Him - RidgeClan Medicine Cat

SlothStep stared at HorizonClans border for a moment, a patrol was nearby- but he didn't exactly care. If a cat saw him, he would simply tell them the truth and be on his way. A small grass-woven bundle lay in his muzzle, waiting to be pawed over to HorizonClans medicine cat in exchange for other herbs.

After a minute, he stepped over the border- the invisible barrier- and began padding towards their camp.

LemonTree |Best Zest L:F

Posted 4 hours ago
Scorchfur

Noticing the increase in Ridgeclan scent, I glanced around, ears swiveling. "Who's there?" I called.
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 4 hours ago

He winced, letting out a low growl before turning his head towards the noise. "SlothStep of RidgeClan. I am merely here to exchange herbs with your respective medicine cat" he mewed.

His poor leg dragged behind him with each movement- limp and pathetic.

Posted 4 hours ago
Scorchfur

Padding towards the voice, I scanned the tom, taking note of his leg and herby scent definetly a medicine cat. And no threat "Frostfeather, what should we do?" I questioned, just loud enough for the deputy to hear.
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 4 hours ago

He raised a brow, waiting for his dismissal. He had to get these herbs delivered, and he didn't have time for chitter chatter.

Search Topic