Skip to main content
Main Content

Open RP Discord|The Wolfwood

Open RP Discord|The Wolfwood
Posted 2024-10-13 09:13:39

🌲 The Wolfwood 🌲

A fantasy-friendly wolf roleplay Discord server!

Introduction

Welcome to the Wolfwood! Our server is a semi-freeform fantasy-friendly roleplay environment. Go from a roaming wolf to top of the pack, collecting characters and memories along the way - Or if you prefer, just read along!

Start with a natural wild wolf and begin to explore through many biomes and establish your territory. Earn currency from chatting with others, and levels from roleplaying, to get more wolves, other OCs, and grant fantastical looks and powers to your characters!

If you just wanna roleplay without restrictions or item limitations, we also have free RP channels! Anyone can make and enjoy these, and still gain experience for their canon Wolfwood OCs while RPing what they enjoy most!

Server Features

• A welcoming LGBT+ and system-friendly environment accepting of all OCs and RP styles.
  • Game-ified roleplay rules without getting too complex or using dice rolls.
  • Fully automated currency and level systems, encouraging community participation.
  • Over a dozen biome-based RP channels to choose from - travel the world, or settle in your favorite!
  • Private threads to list your character sheets and track important info for your OC's progress.
  • Free RP threads where you can use your own tags, lore, and rules.
  • Ad space, art channels, and a friendly and experienced staff team.

Join Now!

Free image from Unsplash.

Lucanic

Posted 2024-10-13 16:59:27
I have so many questions.  So far most wolf RP servers I've joined haven't worked out for me, or let me do what I want to have with most of my OCs.

Chemukh

Search Topic