Skip to main content
Main Content

Lf; Art Trades

Lf; Art Trades
Posted 2024-10-13 17:14:09 (edited)
Hope this is the right place to put it.

(Fixed the links)
As the title says, I'm looking for art trades, no matter the style or skill level!
I would love art made of my RP characters, Kiyomi, Sahima, Estella, and/or Madoka!

I'm offering art in return. More specifically flat headshots, or flat full-bodies
I can draw canines, felines, and anthros!
I can draw humans, but my skill is limited.

Now, examples of my skill level.

Now, again, your skill level doesn't matter. I'm willing to trade with anyone!

Kibi

Posted 2024-10-13 18:52:42
I think the links to your toyhouse are broken!
grits

Posted 2024-10-13 18:55:39
Weird, they are working for me.I'll fix it with images instead in just a second!

Kibi

Posted 2024-10-13 19:21:38
Hey there! I would be interested in some trades. I'm still heavily in learning just about drawing in general as well as procreate, but I can do traditional or digital. I'm not good at backgrounds but if you throw something at me I am always happy to try it with the brushes I have. I do my best at canines and do use poser apps if I can't get somewhere I'm happy with. Here is my Thread for some ideas. However, I am more active on discord (allowing) if you want/need more examples. I'm attempting at anthros but wolves are the best I got right now. My only other limitation right now is I would have to wait until the 21st of this month where I will finally have internet. I'm also down if you need a rp buddy! But please feel free to pm me, especially if we can move this over to discord.

KyWolf

Posted 1 week ago (edited)
im down to do a trade ^^ i can do pretty much anything! there's art trade info on my comm thread, it says closed but i have a slot open cause i finished up some owed art :P

comm thread + more art examples

nyakashi 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 1 week ago
I'm open to art trading with both of you! No need for examples of your work. Just shoot me a pm of what character you want done!

Kibi

Posted 4 days ago (edited)
id love to trade !! i really like sahima's design ^w^ i could do a headshot or fullbody pixel of em ! :D

examples of my art // ocs id like drawn

limedevils🍋

Search Topic