Skip to main content
Main Content

4 Year Anniversary!

Posted 2 days ago
Happy anniversary to Wolvden!! I can't believe it's been 4 years. I got an account right before we moved to a new state, so it's also sort of the anniversary of my move.

I am disappointed to hear that the anniversary backgrounds and items won't be recycled. I really love the autumn one and it stings a bit to know that after 10 uses it'll just be gone with no ability to replace it, and some people didn't even get to collect the different ones every year. I don't know if you have something else planned to take its place, but I would like to see them cycled through again.

I am excited for the hunting updates for sure! But I am disappointed to see no mention of the herbalist changes or any other new roles for pack wolves. I know you guys said it would be pretty far out but I didn't think we were talkin' 3-5 years.

Overall I know game development takes time and it's been a busy year for you all, I'm really grateful for the thought and care that goes into this game - it's my favorite sim and has been for the four years I've been a part of it! Looking forward to whatever comes to us in the year 2025

Leafelora

Posted 2 days ago
Cheers fir many years to come!!
Jester

Posted 2 days ago
Awww wolvden anniversary

Smitten - Lights On

Posted 2 days ago
Woo thank you everyone who works on this! I enjoy this game a lot :3
Pink Lemonade

Posted 2 days ago (edited)
I'm kinda disappointment the anniversary sets aren't recycled, or that the items have infinite uses. I don't want to use them, I'll never get them back if I do :(

I know a lot of people feel the same way. A non-returning, depleting item? Bad game mechanic

Otherwise, very excited for enclave update :> It'll actually be more incentivizing to do pup requests

Remmie

Posted 2 days ago
I made a Suggestion Post to address the anniversary decors not rolling back around in future years, which was a huge disappointment to read and dampened the whole anniversary post for me, personally. Hopefully the Devs reconsider and a compromise can be made so players who missed out aren't punished forever.

💀 Maladi idalaM 💀

Posted 2 days ago
Happy anniversary, Wolvden!

I joined a few weeks after this place opened, and when I saw my account ID was over 28,000 I knew this place would be around for a while!

I've come and gone a lot over the years as life's busy months ebb and flow.

A few years ago you all held a writing contest. That was the first writing contest I'd entered, and I was so happy to have been one of the winners. I'll never forget how amazing that felt.

Anyway, thank you all for the hard work you do in keeping this place going! Wolvden will always hold a special place in my heart as a pet site that balances so many features so well and is fun to play and easy to get hooked on!

Leek

Posted 2 days ago
Happy anniversary and thanks for having us :DD
Nonamewolf

Posted 2 days ago
Happy birthday, Wolvden! <3

Looking forward to the hunting expansion and the enclave update! The possibility of a new variant sounds exciting!

Like many others, I feel disappointed about the anniversary decors. Definitely supporting the idea that they should cycle back every year, given their limited number of uses.

All in all, thank you for your hard work! Looking forward what's in stock for the years to come!

Elli

Posted 2 days ago
Happy Anniversery Wolvden! I can't wait to see what the team brings in the future development of this game!

🦚Blueheart🦚 (L: ON)

Search Topic