4 Year Anniversary!

Posted 2 days ago
OOO, Happy Anniversary!!!

Freaks

Posted 2 days ago
Happy anniversary and thank you all!!!

Ōkami

Posted 2 days ago
yay news! I am so excited by the new markings--so many new things to look out for! now I have to labor over a custom design, here we go :')

Anxiety

Posted 2 days ago
Happy Anniversary Wolvden!!!

Love the experience boost!! Love the new Shell and Lily marks. Love the anniversary decor, and am just fine with it being limited as it has been last 3 years. The only thing I am sad about is I was hoping that new craftable T3 cool medium base you guys have taunted us with would finally be here. I live for that one finally coming.

Very much enjoy this game (and sister site Lioden). Happy Anniversary!
Snowcat13 🌞

Posted 2 days ago
Oh? More story rewards? That'll be interesting. The anniversary gifts are beautiful, and the markings are immaculate. I can't wait to see what y'all do for the hunting update and enclave shop!

FallenVirgo

Posted 2 days ago
Happy Wolvden anniversary! I joined a month after public opening. Can't believe I've been playing for nearly 4 years. Few games have ever kept my attention this long. Thank you to the whole Wolvden team for your hard work keeping this a fun, interesting, and safe space for all!

Also, as a Floridian who lives near some popular springs, I was very excited to see the Rainbow Springs background! The rest of the decor is absolutely gorgeous as well.

Draga🥄Flammis

Posted 2 days ago
That's actually some great news, thank you
perrogamerX2

Posted 1 day ago
4 years alongside you guys. Happy to have supported the start with one of the early access accounts. Love this game
Pitch 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 1 day ago
Happy anniv, loving the updates. :)

† ʀɪᴘ †

Posted 1 day ago
My first anniversary (where I've been active)!
Scunny

Search Topic