Main Content

LF: Warrior Cat clan partners!

Posted 1 day ago
Yup

Also yes, I get it Rainy

LemonTree |Best Zest L:F

Posted 1 day ago
LMAO!!!!!

Thanks! I've had this idea in my head for years, and I'm glad I finally get to show it off
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 1 day ago
Lemon, do I gotta do a personality? I normally go with the flow for my character
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 1 day ago
It's freestyle, so however you wanna do it.

Posted 1 day ago
Sent the audition! Hope I get it
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 1 day ago
Im interested!
TheRabbitKing

Posted 1 day ago
Wonderful! Just fill out the clan form, send me your cats character sheet + the audition, and hopefully you'll get in for the last slot.

Posted 1 day ago
Clan Name: Henge Clan

Clan Character: A clan born and raised in the high mountains, the Warrior cats of HengeClan have learned to find exact balance, not only within themselves but the stones and ledges around them. They are tough and gruff, hardened by the rough terrain and cold climates. They base themselves on honor and pride, remaining quiet even during the darkest of times. They are natural defenders, with their broad muscles keeping them safe against rocky terrain.

Prey: Birds, rats, fish and abandoned newborn goats (which are rare)

Herbs: Some of the rarest herbs are located high in the mountains, while the most common are near the base.

Appearance: The Clan is mostly dark-furred to blend in to the rocks. Some uncommon colors consist of silver, gray, and the extremely rare white. The warriors are covered in tons of scars they acquire as apprentices.

Territory: A large cave in the side of a mountains

Landmarks: Glazy River- a sparkling river that flows from the top of the mountain down into the other territories

Shiny Pool: A large, clear-water pond the river flows into before splitting into the other territories

Wolves Den: The mountain is also home to a large pack of wolves on the opposite side of the largest mountain

Hot Pools: A group of small saunas hidden in a grassy crevice that's shared with the mountain goats

Hunting skills: Hunters have learned to weave through the rocks to find colors their fur blends with. Nests are common, which makes eggs and birds the main prey. Snakes often find their way into the camp searching for food, which makes for an easy food source. Fishers have learned techniques to catch the jumping fish out of the Glazy River, and Shiny Pool it empties into.

Fighting skills: Warriors use the stones to their advantage, whether it be to blend in or launch themselves off to slam into their opponents. If an intruder gets into the camp, or a cave nearby, Warriors will fall from the stalactites above for an aerial attack.
TheRabbitKing

Posted 1 day ago
Wow...

I think I'm going to like these clans

Rabbit, are you active everyday?
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 1 day ago
Just need that audition, and then you'll be good to go if you get accepted.

Search Topic