Skip to main content
Main Content

How can I require an Abyssal Base/what whys?

How can I require an Abyssal Base/what whys?
Posted 10 hours ago
Does anyone know How can I require an Abyssal Base/what whys?

~Beu~

Posted 10 hours ago
it's actually in the lunar shop right now because this months lunar event is a 'special one' where all past bases/marks/leathers are available. it's 500LT at the shop, the event ends this week on friday so you can totally get it as long as you grind the event!

Natsume

Posted 10 hours ago
Oh shit I didn't even notice thanks if I'm not able to get it from the shop do you know any other ways?

~Beu~

Posted 10 hours ago
the only other way would be through trading center, someone may have it there but it'll likely cost you more than if you were to grind LT this event and buy it yourself
i just checked, there are two up on TC, one for 50GC and another for 49GC, so technically the 49GC one is "cheaper" (if you go by the 10LT:1GC ratio)
but in my opinion, i would neverrrrr waste GC on something i can get myself, especially because GC is so hard to come by lately lol
how many LT do you have currently? if you grind every day and max out your LT gain, you usually can get minimum 100LT a day (usually more since some encounters and battles offer 2/3LT each)

Natsume

Posted 10 hours ago
189 Lt so far I'm going to start grinding as much as I can now that I know that its in the shop, thank you for the help!

~Beu~

Posted 9 hours ago (edited)
oh you should absolutely have enough time to grab the base then
just max out the 100LE on your lunar essence bar as well as the free LE you get every morning and literally do not skip a single encounter in the dreamlands LOL, click one of the actions on every encounter (theres a wiki if you want to be meticulous with picking the 'best' option) and battle every single enemy (it sucks i know but just do it haahahha being able to battle with 0 energy is a blessing and curse so just power thru haaha)

there is enough time, you can do it, i have no doubt! best of luck! :)

Natsume

Posted 9 hours ago
Just jumping in to add, I thiiink the base app should also be back next month since the marking wasn't released yet. So normally November then should have both Abyssal base and marking. But better not count on it and try to get it this event just in case. Best of luck. <3

🐾Alymiell🐾

Posted 8 hours ago
oh yeah! you have a point alymiell, i couldn't remember which base was released most recently so thank you!!!

Natsume

Posted 7 hours ago
Thank you guys so much
This will hopefully be the final product eventually (you will both get refunds for your help if Ethier decides to breed with him in the future ☺️)
link

~Beu~

Search Topic