Skip to main content
Main Content

Experimented Wolf RP

Experimented Wolf RP
Posted 6 hours ago
Interest Check...Here.
Character Sheets...Here.

It will start off with each of us awakening in the new environment, you can choose to be close to someone or on your own at first.

»--𝙻𝚎𝚡--«

Posted 6 hours ago
August slowly opened her eyes, her vision a blur. What was this place? It looked like the forest but the sky had some weird dome around it like some kind of snail shell. Weakly she pulled herself up, looking around for signs this was just a dream, but there were no signs, there was nothing. No birds chirping, no fox kits jumping in puddles, no fawns learning to walk, nothing. She heard what sounded like animals in the distance, but should she trust it? Rising from a sitting position she paced around looking for her pack. She smelt something drifting through the air, something she had never smelt before.

𖦹ᴀᴜɢᴜsᴛ

Posted 5 hours ago (edited)
Silverstripe woke up pretty quickly. All his scentes confused. He looks slowly around as he stood shakily. He told a couple of shaky steps and grew stronger with each step. He finally noticed some confusing sounds, just above the wind. He looks convinced and slowly walks towards the sound but the sound faided and moved somewhere else. He hissed softly at his dullness. He sniffed and noticed a sweet smell. He looked around confused again and turned around as He heard something snapped behind him.

Shapeshifter the goldwing

Posted 5 hours ago
August continued to look around, searching for a sign of anywolf she knew. She started to follow the sounds. Where there's birds theres predators, where there's predators there's wolves. She continued walking towards the sound, still no sight of any creature. She reached a point where the sound was directly in front of her. Thats not how birds work? She brushed through a few leaves and branches to find a black tilted box. She tilted her head in confusion. Was there an entire forest in this box? What is happening?

𖦹ᴀᴜɢᴜsᴛ

Posted 5 hours ago
Silverstripe heard something just above the wind. He crouched and sneaked toward the sound. He quickly weaved in between the trees and noticed a flat,cracked white stone with writing on it. He looks startled as someone or something came through the stone. He yelped startled and jumped back. Then he noticed that it was a fox. He hissed and walked slowly around. The ghostly blue fox kept his eyes on his. "Who or what are you?" Silverstripe said in a low voice. "I'm the first fox to live and die." He said in Silverstripe's head. "What do you want with me?" He asked. "There are two others that are like you, that you have to join." He said with a voice that's just whisper above the sound of the wind.

Posted 5 hours ago
As August investigated the box she bapped it around, it slowly came loose from the ground until the sound stopped. Odd multi colored worms came from the box. Deciding it was a good idea not to touch them, she dig a hole to drop the box into. As she covered it back up and took a moment to rest she realised it was dead silent now.

𖦹ᴀᴜɢᴜsᴛ

Posted 5 hours ago
Omen awoke to the sound of rustling. He groaned and whimpered, standing shakily. He looked around and came to find that there was a bird above him, staring. "Where am I? Who are you?" He asks, growling low. The bird chirps and flies away. Leaving him alone. "What the?" He sat down and looked around again. "Where the hell am I?" He asked himself before sighing.

»--𝙻𝚎𝚡--«

Posted 5 hours ago (edited)
"Will you send for them?" Silverstripe asks. "No, you're the only one who can talk to me, and I to you." He answered. "You have to go on yourself. Or, you can ask the others." The fox said thoughtfully. "You can speak to the dead." He said coldly. "What, I'm the only one?" Silverstripe asks. "I can't be, because I'll never have any friends." He sighs. H suddenly caught the sound of something grating again the ground. "Go check it out." The fox said. Silverstripe
Gladly did so. He sprints away and as he got closer he noticed a smell that was kind of like his. He stopped dead in his tracks thinking about what to do.

Posted 5 hours ago
August heard a sound. The sound of a wolf talking. She stepped farther into the thicket to peer into an opening. She saw a dark black wolf looking around confused talking to a bird. "Am I awake.. What is happening..?" She muttered to herself watching the wolf dance in circles of confusion.

𖦹ᴀᴜɢᴜsᴛ

Posted 5 hours ago
Silverstripe looks startled. He followed the voices and noticed two other wolves. He glanced at them both but knew that he couldn't be seen. He quietly sighs to himself. He closed his eyes wishing this was a nightmare, but as he opened them he gasped quietly as he saw that it wasn't.

Search Topic