Skip to main content
Main Content

🏮 Shimoro's CSS Shop 🏮 | [OPEN] | NEW: Hidden Elements, Expanding Caves, Buttons Instead Of Cards

Posted 2020-11-21 15:20:06

That makes sense, thank you for the explanation. May I please order the fireflies animation added to my skin? I'd like them to move at quite a slow, lazy speed, and if possible, would you please sample the colors from the fireflies/sparkles in my existing background image?

Also, is the skin displayed in the fireflies preview available for sale?

Thank you, I do so enjoy your work!

Kalista

Posted 2020-11-21 15:25:50 (edited)

@Kalista no problem, I can do this for you! It will cost as minor edit (2 gc or 150 sc), is that fine for you?
This skin isn't finished (I just made it fast for fireflies preview haha), but if you want it, I can finish it for you! Its price will be kinda lower than usual order has.

Shimoro

Posted 2020-11-21 15:32:35

I'd like to pay in GC, please, and yes, if you're willing to finish it up, that would be amazing! I have a question before you do, so I'll send you a DM shortly. :D

Kalista

Posted 2020-11-23 12:08:38 (edited)

Player ID: Kaamos (#1218)

Background:
 I would like to have this one as the background.
Colors: This is the main color palette that I pulled from the background.
Fonts: I would like if the titles used Girassol and regular text was styled in Texturina (Thin 100).
Transparency on main/sidebar: Yes.
Additional: Rounded corners for the left side cards, tables and dynasty/etc. The wolf icons would have a full 50px corners to make them look round.

Buttons changed to the color style of the rest of the layout.

Black and white filter over the dynasty/nesting/overview/breeding buttons that would transition back to the original color when hovered over.

The biggest wish of mine would be to have a original background animation similar to the snow flurry in this. Though I understand if it turn out to not be possible to do.

Boxes: 6 boxes. 1 big box (width of the page and height 400px) and 5 smaller boxes underneath it. If the 5 boxes don't fit together then putting 3 below the big one and 2 below those three is also fine. I really like the boxes you have on your profile so I would love them to be of similar style. The boxes would be scrollable with a hidden scroll bar.
Text: Regular
Extras: The transparency of the side and main should be noticeable, but minimal (like on your profile) to show of the background while keeping things readable. I would also greatly prefer if the shadows below the left side cards were removed. Also, as a small addition I would like if the hunger/exp/health/HP bars were different colors from each other for better identification.

Payment type: GC + SC

clemace

Posted 2020-11-23 12:22:00 (edited)

@☾ Kaamos ☽ thank you for order! I'll add it to queue and start working on it soon ♥
But at first few moments that I'd like to clarify:
1. I can try to make something same to animation on video, but are you sure that you want it? I mean, keyframes animations appear in the foreground (it can't be changed, I wrote why here), so try to imagine this snowstorm over all content of the page. I think your eyes will become tired quickly by this way .o.
2. Did you mean bottom borders of the cards by "shadows below the left side cards" that you want to be removed?

Shimoro

Posted 2020-11-23 15:05:56

@Shimoro

1. Could lowering the opacity of the snow flurry to 40-50% would solve the problem? I imagine it would still give the feel of busyness to the page, but without making it too obnoxious to look at. What do you think?

2. And yeah! I wasn't sure what the "shadows" were called in the code so went with that, haha.

clemace

Posted 2020-11-23 15:19:09

@☾ Kaamos ☽ hmm. I will try to do it with such opacity, so will see how it will look like! And thank you for answers~

Shimoro

Posted 2020-11-24 05:12:38

Player ID:  1428
Background:
 Background Image I really like this image hopefully your able to use it
Colors: #4E4E6B, #B2B2C5, #C4C4D6 ,#8A8AA8 , #2B2B3B Maybe along these type of colors of various shades of purple and if the colors are a bit off feel free to adjust them to better shades that fits better

Fonts: Sansita Swashed or surprise me with somthing nice and readable 
Transparency on main/sidebar: Yes
Additional: Background Gif of Slow Fading Light Purple Fireflys if you can, and Original Background Animation of bright snow that blends well with the Css, Custpm Cursor of a light lavander ish crescent or full moon which ever looks nice, and PNG sprites of Mystical snowy Creatures that gives a mystic vibe. 
Boxes: 2 boxes on the left on top one of another both scrollable and circle in the middle for avatar picture and a box underneath thats expandable and 1 tall box on the right thats all scrollable. All boxes to be rounded with a slight transparency feel
Text: Regular
Extras: My pack lore will when i write it down evolves around Elemental Influencing Wolves such as Moon and Winter wolves that is what i am trying to achieve in my css, that and i love mystical things including Japan Theme or Mythology Lore's if that give you any idea of how i like things
Payment type: sc+Gc + (Dm Items?)

⛧🖤 ꫝꪖᦔꪊక𓆏 Spooky Hat🕷

Posted 2020-11-24 05:26:06

@🖤 Hadus 🕷 | Saké Senpai 🌊 thank you for order! I'll add you in queue~
About background image: this one isn't really good cuz of vertical orientation, but I found square version of it, I'll try to make it purple-faded as your is, is that fine for u?
About animations: I'm going to do both (gif and keyframes), but I'll also ask you if you really want them both when I finish them, because I guess it will kinda strain eyes if we use them both. But will see :d

Shimoro

Posted 2020-11-24 05:38:10

Yes that background will do and you know what a original shiny light purple snowy like animation will do better instead your right both will be much, could you also make it going from top right to bottom left making it look like a windy Mystical snowy piece?

⛧🖤 ꫝꪖᦔꪊక𓆏 Spooky Hat🕷

Search Topic