Skip to main content
Main Content

🏮 Shimoro's CSS Shop 🏮 | [OPEN] | NEW: Hidden Elements, Expanding Caves, Buttons Instead Of Cards

Posted 2020-11-24 05:41:30

Thank you for answers!
Okay, I will try ♥

Shimoro

Posted 2020-11-24 17:45:22 (edited)

Player ID: 19729

BackgroundImage

ColorsPalette

FontsFont 1Font 2

Transparency on Main/Sidebar: Yes

Additional: Shadows (White), Buttons, Hover Transitions, Background Animation (Fireflies), PNG Sprite (Fairy), Custom Cursor (Cursor 1 or Cursor 2)

Boxes: Two Scrolling, I am not sure what else I'd like them to "do". I'd love for them to fit the fairy forest  theme of the rest of this request! Maybe rounded corners too look similar to mushrooms, and a "red cap" header line with cream colored body area?

Text: Regular

Extras: A profile page friendly version, if possible? Something with one or two static boxes and a space to add art above them.

Payment: GC

Hopefully this is all you asked for! If not, please let me know.  Thank you in advance :)

SalemValkyrie

Posted 2020-11-25 01:08:13

@SalemValkyrie thank you for order ♥ I'll add you in queue and it'll take 1-2 days to finish your commission from the moment I'll start working on it.
Few questions:
1. I think, u missed a bit with link on 1st font, cuz it leads to the image of colors. Can u fix it please?~
2. Do you mean in "extras" that you just want a bit different arrangement of boxes on profile page than on den page? Asking, cuz feel like I understand this moment not well, sorry :'d

Shimoro

Posted 2020-11-25 07:43:28
I apologize, I've fixed the font 1 link! You can ignore the extras section, I'm still new to CSS so I didn't realize it would work the same for the den page as well as the profile page.

SalemValkyrie

Posted 2020-11-25 07:57:01

@SalemValkyrie oh, okay, thank you for answers!

Shimoro

Posted 2020-11-27 16:40:10

I'm having trouble finding the background price, how much SC would it be for a background image? (Unless you don't do background images.)

Citrine

Posted 2020-11-28 04:42:06 (edited)

@Citrine oh, I'm really sorry that you had problems with understanding my prices!
Background image is included in Classic Den, as same as custom color palette and custom fonts ♥ And Classic Den costs 12 GC or 1000 SC.
Just in case: I don't draw it, I just use picture that u want~

Shimoro

Posted 2020-11-28 12:06:22
Wow, what the... Is that something new?! Hey-hey! Awesome new feature is here and waiting to be mentioned in someone's order! Do you know what is that? .... Ofc no, but it's box with tabs!
It can be used to show a loooot of information saving space! Count of tabs is unlimited, as same as size of box. Tabs can be placed separate from box or can be connected with it as on my den page. In fact almost everything is possible!
But! Some exception is still here. And it's really sad exception. We can't click on content of the box, so links inside it will be useless. I'm sorry, I can't fix it because HTML is very limited on Wolvden :( But box with tabs is still nice for just showing information!

You can check price of box with tabs in main post!

Shimoro

Posted 2020-11-28 15:17:47

ID: 8121

Backgroundcs11.pikabu.ru

Colorscoolors.co

1st or 2nd color -- highlight. 3rd -- box color. 4th -- active tab, 5th -- inactive. 

Fontsfonts.google.com fonts.google.com 

Transparency on main/sidebar: yes

Boxes: 4 boxes. One box with 3 tabs (rounded top corners, more opaque than the box, darker colors for inactive ones). The width should be from the middle of the left box below to the middle of the right box below it. On the 2nd line 2 boxes with circle one between them. Maybe some skull on top of the left box.

Hover-transitions with green-blue shadow, half-transparency.

Text: regular

Extra: black&white for all buttons and Dynasty image. Rounded corners 

Payment: GC

🌼 Havránek 🌼

Posted 2020-11-28 15:24:07

@🌼 Havránek 🌼 thank you for order, I added it to queue and will start working on it soon ♥

Shimoro

Search Topic