Skip to main content
Main Content

🏮 Shimoro's CSS Shop 🏮 | [OPEN] | NEW: Hidden Elements, Expanding Caves, Buttons Instead Of Cards

Posted 2020-11-28 22:09:47 (edited)

Player ID: 583
Background: 
images.unsplash.com 
Colors: E5C4BF, 577676, A1BDC9, 86AFC1, A59FA7 (From background)
Fonts:fonts.google.com and fonts.google.com 
Transparency on main/sidebar: Yes!

Additional:
Rounded Corners
Customize Buttons to one of the color palette colors. You can pick which ever color looks best with the layout!
Hover Transitions on boxes, smoothly appearing shadows please!
Background Animation Original: Can I get something similar to the Cottonwood Seeds Decor?
Can I get a png of the Arctic White Butterfly Decor on the top left of the Tab Box?
Custom Dynasty Image: images.unsplash.com 
Custom Nesting Image: images.unsplash.com 
Custom Overview Image: images.unsplash.com 
Custom Breeding Image: images.unsplash.com 
Could I have a filter of one of the colors in my palette? Not sure if that's possible, but if not just lower the saturation.
Custom Scrollbar to match the color palette!
Custom Cursor: Could you make my cursor one of the Arctic White Butterflies?

Boxes:
1 Box with Tabs (centered at the top of the den)
3 Circular Boxes underneath Tabs (if this is allowed? If not, I'll do Expanding with rounded edges)
Text: Regular
Extras: N/A
Payment type: GC or SC, whichever you prefer!

Virova|Melanistic Breeder

Posted 2020-11-29 00:46:38

@Virova|Melanistic Breeder thank you for order! I'll add you in queue ♥
I want also to clarify few moments:
1. Background Image is kinda small, so it will have bad quality if we use it. Can you please find the other one?~ I can help you with that if you want.
2. Do you mean filter on all images or only on dynasty/nesting/etc? Both are possible, just asking to be sure what you meant ^^
3. Yes, circular boxes are allowed~
4. I prefer gc, but I will be always ready to accept gc+sc/sc if you will have any problems with gc ♥

Shimoro

Posted 2020-11-29 05:34:32

hi!! is it cool to just ask for boxes? .o.

ctrlkatt

Posted 2020-11-29 05:50:29

@Bad Wolfittude heya~ Yeah, I can do only boxes for you, prices will be same as in price list!

Shimoro

Posted 2020-11-29 06:01:46

Player ID: #14499
Boxes: I am terrible at explaining so I made what I am thinking of instead jdsjfk

boxes do not need to be pink!! just the colour I picked for the image :'D I'd like the boxes to be white but slightly transparent (like the ones on your profile!!) they don't need to be the exact same size as above either - its just a super rough idea bc I can not explain to save my life :')
Text: regular
Extras: rounded corners on the boxes please!
Payment type: gc

thank you!! I hope this all makes sense ❀

ctrlkatt

Posted 2020-11-29 06:18:35

@Bad Wolfittude thank you for order! I'll add it in queue and it will be ready in 1 day from the moment I start working on it ♥
I'll also dm you about tabs when I put paws on you order~

Shimoro

Posted 2020-11-29 06:24:54

thank you!! if you can let me know how much it will be (whenever works for you!!), I'll set up the trade right after .o.

ctrlkatt

Posted 2020-11-29 06:27:21

@Bad Wolfittude you need to pay only after approving the result~ I do not take payment before cuz price can increase or decrease cuz of edits during working on order :d

Shimoro

Posted 2020-11-29 08:40:17

Ohhhh, yep I’ll try and find a different pic! I’ll post again when I’ve updated that image link to a new one.

Filter on all images! I didn’t realize that was possible, but that would be amazing. 

And GC is good!

Virova|Melanistic Breeder

Posted 2020-11-29 08:52:03

@Virova|Melanistic Breeder okay, thank you for answers! If you want you can just edit your current post with form and dm me when it's ready~

Shimoro

Search Topic