Skip to main content
Main Content

Raise & Chase

Posted 2021-04-25 03:52:45

Ah she's a beauty!

Iona

Posted 2021-04-25 03:53:09

Tundra is definetly a problem LMAO If you need any help with food or amusement I can send you some!! Even though its winter i am drowning on food

Lawlie

Posted 2021-04-25 07:33:13

Chased 4 today! One I had to chase before I could record so I could find NBWs, but they were a nice gradient type wolf.

Blossom Apricot male with 8 markings
Celosia Feldspar female with 5 markings
Winter White male with 6 markings

And had my first T3 bred for chasing born!

ChildOfTheDoes

Posted 2021-04-25 08:19:00

Congrats on that Zircon Child of the Does, what an absolute stunner!

Iona

Posted 2021-04-25 11:09:03

Some wolves I chased the other day! Didn't save wardrobe links tho

🌙𝓡𝓱𝓸

Posted 2021-04-25 11:47:49 (edited)

Too bad that the image system from direct links is broken... oh well, I'll snip and stash next time.

Chasing this Auburn boy, there's really quite few clean and / or short lined auburns out there. Hope he comes back! 

Trax

Posted 2021-04-25 13:51:29

Hi everyone!!!!! Let's start with the template:

Name: Destiny! Although alot of people call me Des which Is also fine

A bit about me: played lioden before this. I'm an adult, female and I live in California in the USA

I Have: varying amounts of extra space, alot of extra tier 2 pups that arent what I'm looking for [currently working on T3 breeding projects] 

Sometimes I have extra food but not always.

I Need: toys 😩😩😩 they are so needy 😅😅

Pup (if applicable): I'm almost always chasing pups I dont want, I would love to raise a few to chase as adults to help everyone out 😃

Now that's done. My next question is : what's the best way to keep track of the wolves I've chased and is there a way to know if they were ever found? 

Glad to be here!

-Des

Destiny

Posted 2021-04-25 14:03:36 (edited)

Welcome!

Regarding keeping track of the wolves you’ve chased, here’s what I do. I take a screenshot of the wolf’s page, either zoomed out so I get all the info in one screenshot, or I break it down into two (one of the name and image, and one of the looks and markings tables). I host those on postimages and I post them in the thread to share my chases, as well as keeping them saved in a folder. :)

As for finding out whether the wolves were found, the method for that is to search for the wolf using the Search tool in Crossroads (bottom left). Go to the search for wolves tab. Generally, entering a wolf’s base + 2 markings is enough to find it, no need to input any more than that (unless there are many results, in which case refine your search with one or two more markings). If no results turn up, the wolf hasn't been found (yet), and if there are results, I check them one by one to see if they match fully. Generally you can tell just by comparing with the image you screenshot before chasing, but to be sure also check the wolf is the right age and check the family view to make sure it’s an NBW.

For T1s, I don't always input the base since it's likely the finder would change it, so I might input 3 markings instead of 2 to have a more refined search. 

I do this every couple of weeks. If you wait too long, there is a chance the wolf will have been customised (and therefore be harder to recognise), or re-chased.

Iona

Posted 2021-04-25 14:05:09

That's great Info :) thanks so much! 

Destiny

Posted 2021-04-25 19:40:04

two things- could someone take three adols aging up at r/o? secondly, does anyone recognize this wolf? She's 1 y/o so she was definitely a r/c, and i don't really want her, but if someone's interested to get her lmk! otherwise I'm gonna just sell her on the TC. i used gc to befriend her stupidly enough lol

eli

Search Topic