Skip to main content
Main Content

LF: Dragon art

LF: Dragon art
Posted 2020-09-28 13:45:20

I'm looking for art of my fursona, Xile. I'm somewhat picky when it comes to style; I don't really like cute/chibi linework, angular and semi-realistic styles are more my thing. I'm also currently only looking for digital pieces. I've got a decent amount of GC to spend (unfortunately not paying with USD or SC right now), and, if interested, I can offer art trades (the headshot with the orange outline on his refs is an example of my art). I'm looking for a wide range of things. Headshots, busts, just sketches, etc. are all good. I don't really care, if I like your style, I'll probably comm something from you. And please don't be hurt if I say no, there's a very specific style that I like, and I'm not looking to spend all of my GC on one commission (unless I really love your art lmao).

Here's his refsheet, plus some other pieces. Do note that the new design is the black/dark blue one, not the light blue one. And I will say that if it's above 5 GC or so, I'm only willing to pay half up front, and the last half after it's sketched and/or finished, out of caution of scammers, sorry! If that doesn't work for you, unfortunately I won't be buying art from you. But I'm not too fussy about how long it takes, if it's within a month or so, that's cool with me, as long as you stay in contact & send occasional WIPs :)

Please fill this out if you're interested! Feel free to either comment here or DM me directly.

Example pieces:

Art you offer: (headshots, only sketches, etc)

Prices:

How long to finish:

Where to contact you: (discord, through wolvden, etc)

Other?:

Anyways, I look forwards to commissioning you!

mew

Posted 2020-09-29 19:59:49

Hello!

Example pieces (I don’t have furry/anthro but I can draw them!)

My prices and art offerings

1USD =4GC or we can negotiate 

Depending on what you want, may take a month or two since I do work

Wolvden  is fine but Discord is better!^

Other

New deviantArt | Old deviantArt | YouTube | Terms Of Service

TophatCheebs

Posted 2020-09-30 08:22:07

Hey there! I really like your style, and I'd definitely want to grab a color sketch headshot from you :) I can send you 26 GC now and the other 26 after it's done, if that's okay? Let me know if that works for you, and if it does, I'll send you some more details about his expression/whatever else for the drawing via PM!

mew

Posted 2020-09-30 13:20:30

Half and half is totally fine by me! I'd love to do a color sketch headshot him!

TophatCheebs

Posted 2020-09-30 18:37:38

i havent drawn any dragons recently, but if required i could doodle a quick one.

i prefer to do sketchy busts, but can do anything.

should take only a few days

contact me via wolvden preferably. thank u!

lazy

Posted 2020-09-30 18:50:41

I really like the example on the left! What's the price for a bust like that?

mew

Posted 2020-10-01 09:28:46

Example pieces: 

I hope these links work! I can provide more examples if you want. ^^

i.imgur.com

i.imgur.com 

i.imgur.com 

I can draw anthros but I don't have any examples to hand right now! I can dig something up if you want though~

Art you offer: anything without a complex background

Prices: ehh I'm not really sure, probably around 30-50 GC for a fullbody? But I'm pretty flexible about prices honestly, so feel free to haggle.

How long to finish: usually about two weeks

Where to contact you: Wolvden is the easiest place to get hold of me!

Other?: I like to include a disclaimer when I do commissions because sometimes I hit really bad art block (thanks, depression) and just can't finish commissions on time, or at all. I'm feeling pretty motivated rn so it should be fine, but I just wanted to warn you ahead of time. Ofc you'll get a full refund if that happens! I hope that doesn't put you off too much. :sweats:

Rook

Posted 2020-10-04 23:15:34

Heres my art shop! wolvden.com

And here is my website: cardd.co/adakkin

Adakkin

Posted 2020-10-05 11:49:43

Hey, I'd love to draw him if my style is something you'd be interested in! ^^ Here's my art shop!

Vvtchcraft

Search Topic