Skip to main content
Main Content

Chased Wolf Spotting!!!

Posted 2 days ago
Oh no Eira I'm so sorry thank you for chasing, she is an absolute beauty, and I'm sorry I failed to get her back to you.

I don't have a good system for dealing with chased finds I don't keep, I'm chronically out of space and don't have much mental capacity for anything complicated. ^^' might switch to no buyout in future to avoid this.

Iona

Posted 2 days ago
Found this lady last night who I almost thought could've been a rechase until the Blue base dawned on me haha. Likewise with the very hidden 2% Red Orca. Regardless, this lass will be up on TC shortly. She'll have until 21:00 WDT TODAY to be rehomed, otherwise she'll be bred once and rechased. Picture is link.

1yo Blue F | 3m1r | 252s

[Kim] Rolling Events Only

Posted 2 days ago
No worries at all! I'm glad she went to a good home! I totally understand the struggle for space haha.

πŸŽƒ 𝐄 𝐒 𝐫 𝐚 πŸ‘»

Posted 2 days ago
found this pretty iridium with some good raffle marks! I will be keeping her thanks to the chaser!

Β·Λ–Λš Rainii [L-OnπŸ•―οΈ] ΛšΛ–Β·

Posted 2 days ago
Befriended this age-rerolled iron with some pretty markings! Will keep them in my den for 24 hrs so that their chaser can contact me to have them back!

Naava

Posted 2 days ago (edited)
Very pretty chased gal! Will not be keeping, as I'm working on a project and her markings don't cut it. Chaser has first dibs, but I will be selling it they don't come forward.

🦑 Peri 🦑 Lights On

Posted 1 day ago
Found this Achilles 4 markings guy. I'm thinking about keeping him, but I'm open to negotiations with the chaser (or anyone also if someone is interested). Thank you for chasing him.

Eclipsed_Hope

Posted 1 day ago
✨Rainbow wolf✨

πŸŽƒπ™½πšŽπšŸπšŠπš—πšŽπšŽπš• L-ON

Posted 1 day ago
Found these 2 chaseds, pm me if interested

Snow F 4m with Steel Blue eyes

Obsidian F 7M

Athena Lights On

Posted 1 day ago
Found This Yearling Male Grulla
Buggy {Lights On}