Skip to main content
Main Content

Chased Wolf Spotting!!!

Posted 2021-05-02 16:08:11

Just found this guy! He’s double selenite, has Selene dilution, black Inuit, and has an Isabel base! If anyone wants him let me know

Salem

Posted 2021-05-03 01:19:42 (edited)

Just found this boy.

T1 with 3M, 241 stats. Not gonna keep him.

PM to claim him or I will chase in a few hours since he is using my last adult slot. GONE

PiffleLovesBaseball

Posted 2021-05-03 06:50:35
Redacted due to Account Closure

Closed Account

Posted 2021-05-03 08:38:16

HEY EVERYONE!  

Just a PSA for anyone here who might have missed the last news update. 

if you RECHASE a chased wolf they are automatically deleted. Please keep this in mind when re-chasing wolves 😃😃

ALSO I NEED YOUR HELP!! PLEASE 💕💕😃😃

I am working on a breeding project and I need a few tier 2 mono med & mono dark NBWs [female with no cooldowns] markings dont matter at all. 

I will buy for a reasonable price if anyone comes across something they dont want please message me 🙏🙏🙏

THANK YOU! 

Destiny

Posted 2021-05-03 12:09:03

Yeah, that part - 
"if you RECHASE a chased wolf they are automatically deleted. Please keep this in mind when re-chasing wolves 😃😃"

As a raise and chaser, it really upsets me to see how fast people here are to just literally throw them away, not even gift them or sell them for cheap cheap, just delete them. Someone out there spent weeks raising that pup and keeping it alive only for you to go "Hey, your time was worthless and this is garbage".

I mean, you can't control what happens with a wolf after it has already been chased and if it is in the hands of another person... but definitely consider the fact that someone put in a lot of effort for literally no reward other than the chance of it coming back clean - and you singlehandedly decided that it was worthless of them the moment you delete the wolf....

At the very least you could gift them away so that it's in the game. 

Trax

Posted 2021-05-03 12:25:39

I feel the same- I also raise and chase and I know plenty never make it into the pool anyway or people fail the befriending, so when one gets found it's great :D Some chased wolved aren't the best (in the last week I've only found what seem to be normal T1 NBWs peeps have chased), so it's good they don't go back into the pool if rechased. But when people rechase (aka delete) decent, young chased NBWs without trying to sell or gift it's a little disheartening when I know they're probs a R&C wolf. Ultimately it is a player's choice what they do with NBWs, but I just hope people understand their value

Zodiakey

Posted 2021-05-03 12:49:05

I agree, also- as an R&C player, it hurts to see people rechase chased NBWs. I spend a lot of time raising the pups, giving them pupsitters, and sometimes even spending SC on my R&C wolves, and I know a lot of people who R&C do too. 

Not that long ago, I found a chased NBW. I didn't need it, so I put it up for sale in the TC and it got bought out within 2 days. Yesterday I went to check on the wolf and it didn't exist. It couldn't have died, either, because it was only a year old when I found it.

Just, please, don't re-chase chased nbws. Not only are they (sort of) rare, but someone put a lot of hard work into raising them.

·˖˚ Rainii [L-On🕯️] ˚˖·

Posted 2021-05-03 12:51:21 (edited)

Found this guy! He had "honey unders" I believe but I removed them. He fits in perfectly and will be staying.

ytre365

Posted 2021-05-03 13:17:10

i found this shady girl! 

https://www.wolvden.com/wolf/2326753 

Beads

Posted 2021-05-03 16:35:40

As a note, i’m interested in any Chased that are het-eyed, event app-eyed, merle, or lavender. Any of those, individually, is enough to interest me.

Werewolf!

Search Topic