Skip to main content
Main Content

Chased Wolf Spotting!!!

Posted 2021-08-11 08:22:12
^ exactly this

Plus, I'm sure most people find a NBW with 1-2 marks that's just a basic re-chased find it a bit disappointing, not just those with good wolves already :P

Roxanne

Posted 2021-08-11 08:22:21
If you think you're unlucky for finding a potato chased, just know that there are people here that are unable to encounter a chased nbw AT ALL lol. Especially those of you who encounter more than one chased in a day

🦊Trolljan

Posted 2021-08-11 08:23:09
I have not found a chased in over a week, and the last 2 i found were re-chased normal NBW's

tacobell101921

Posted 2021-08-11 08:23:17 (edited)
I don't know, I've been here a while and personally I just keep NBWs I think are cute. No matter how little markings they have. I actually avoid merles because it's usually eh lol.

Like if I found a 0 marking Magnolia in explore, I'd be so thrilled. :'D

Edit: You've got a point Trolljan. RIP

Whirligig

Posted 2021-08-11 08:25:47 (edited)
I agree with Saeginko, people seem to have very high expectations for a system that randomly gives free wolves away. Despite R&C efforts to fill the pool with valuable wolves, you can't expect to get a rare marked T3 every time you meet a chased NBW

Nei 🦀✨

Posted 2021-08-11 08:26:32
I've had two NBW chased that has 4-5 markings for the majority of their life with me and I cherish them because they look so unique. But I befriended them like 2 to 3 months ago. It's what you find valuable. And if you do find an NBW whose base you like and want to keep, if you have the GC you can buy marking applicators if you wanted. They aren't totally invaluable.

🦊Trolljan

Posted 2021-08-11 08:28:01
I'm a person who only buys/keeps chaseds with breed only markings, but I'm even grateful for those with just a few customs that I can sell off.

But these 1-2 marked re-chaseds......

Roxanne

Posted 2021-08-11 08:30:03
I just try to claim any chased. if it's a low marked nbw, i just rechase to delete it from the pool, and toss chased into tc if they don't fit my pack.

OleanderOmen [Prev. Ori]

Posted 2021-08-11 08:31:58
Also in a game where den space is limited / expensive, and NBWs have a two hour cool down after befriending where you can't get rid of them, it's hard to be like "yay! I found a one mark chased wolf today! I'm so happy! Hopefully I can sell them before rollover comes and my aging up adolescents run away because there's not enough space!"
If I'm paying ~1000sc for slots at this point I hope for a decent enough wolf to fill it. I don't expect much, but at some point when you see people getting T3s left and right, then someone else gets a triple Merle or whatever and sells it for 50+ GC, obviously you hope for something cool out of it too.

Salem

Posted 2021-08-11 08:36:26
Re-chaseds are unavoidable. And befriending them to then occupy a spot in the den is honestly avoidable, you really don't have to befriend a rechased that may have one or two markings. If you don't want a rechased to be in your den for two hours then just don't befriend it if it is really such a problem because then you'll end up rechasing a rechased which only makes the problem worse, you're just putting them back in the pool over and over again. If you don't want rechased around then don't chase a rechased and don't befriend a rechased. Even if the rechased may have a hidden marking, is it really worth it in the end?

🦊Trolljan

Search Topic