Skip to main content
Main Content

Chased Wolf Spotting!!!

Posted 2021-08-11 08:37:02
The more rare wolves you have in your collection, the less valuable you'll find a random chased nbw.

Nei 🦀✨

Posted 2021-08-11 08:37:03
Yeah, it sucks to talk down a NBW, but the way I see it, there are only two things I look at when I find a chased; is it unique and interesting enough to make me want to formulate a design and lore for it, or can I profit. And I know that sucks and might be a bit harsh, but that's how I play the game.

Every rechased or 1 marking chased NBW found is 1 less encounter with something you'd really want to see. And it does suck if you've become jaded enough to say "yuck" to a wolf that isn't "amazing" but...

NBW chance encounters are the same to me as playing a slots game; every roll is random and some of them suck, even if you do hit a roll.

Everyone has their own way to play and their own level of what kind of wolves they enjoy, and that's cool! I really enjoy seeing and befriending non-rechased wolves regardless of their base or markings, because I know it should be able to make somebody happy out there; but by this point I click away from basic NBWs, rechased, and most 1 star rarities because the motivation to find them a home just ain't worth putting another wolf in my den, even temporarily.
Alex (Coyote)

Posted 2021-08-11 08:40:14
It's confusing me that we're even talking about this. I mean, people are more excited to find rare chased NBWs and feel a little disappointed when they don't? …duh? Doesn't that happen in every randomly rolled situation like this?

Salem

Posted 2021-08-11 08:41:23
Agreeing with Nei 🦀, it's completely random, so it's best to keep hopes reasonable imo. And like OleanderOmen said, it can be rechased again within a few hours if it's not something anyone wants. It may take up space until then, but it won't be long before it's out of your hair.

I try to get every single wolf I come across, i never leave the encounter. Every time is still exciting to me, even if they're rechased NBWs. (But the fun part to me is just finding the purple stars, which isn't what most people like about chased, I imagine.)

If they're rechased NBWs I don't like, I just rid of them. Everyone can't get jackpots all the time. If everyone did, it wouldn't feel like a jackpot anymore, you know?

Whirligig

Posted 2021-08-11 08:43:02
Every person is different though.

I don't really expect jackpots, just not 1m rechaseds XD

Roxanne

Posted 2021-08-11 08:44:44
It's disappointing to come across a rechased but god, don't befriend it then if you hate it and if you don't want it in your den for two hours. I never bother befriending a rechased because what's the point of it. If nothing about it is useful for breeding or selling or to keep, I don't befriend them. I don't care about whatever hidden marking it has.

🦊Trolljan

Posted 2021-08-11 08:45:20
Just as a note, chased wolves will not reenter the chase pool if you chase them again, so if you find a rechased NBW and chase it it won't go back into the pool.

ChildOfTheDoes

Posted 2021-08-11 08:46:03
has anyone found a chased bronze?? man I'd kill to find a bronze, thats my favorite T3.
Cormia

Posted 2021-08-11 08:47:12
>> I'm colorblind so I literally cannot tell right away if it's a rechased or not.

Roxanne

Posted 2021-08-11 08:48:01 (edited)
@Cormia I believe I saw a chased Bronze up on the TC a little while ago. Seems like them and Seals are very rare.

I'm on a Piasa kick with a character in mind, so I'd kill for a NBW of them, even if I have to buy it. ;;
Alex (Coyote)

Search Topic