Skip to main content
Main Content

Chased Wolf Spotting!!!

Posted 2021-08-11 09:24:40
If this thread gets more mod warnings it will probably be deleted guys. Can you maybe stop so that we don't get a mod warning on this thread? Yeah?

🦊Trolljan

Posted 2021-08-11 09:27:53 (edited)
You guys saying the thread will get mod warnings are derailing more than the people talking about Piasas and Grullas. They're saying what they WANT TO SEE in the chase pool. It entirely fits the conversation. I get the concern, but just wanted to say.

I've been trying to get Serps to throw into the pool, but haven't had luck yet. Mostly just chasing Piasas, Tombacs, and Realgars. I love me those Serps though.

Edit: 🐌🍄Faerie, about your post below - I'm not confused, I firmly believe this is on-topic. What you WANT to see in chased is very similar to what you see chased. I guess it's subjective. I'm not gonna make a post just to say that though.

Whirligig

Posted 2021-08-11 09:28:42 (edited)
Just picked up a few T3s to hopefully breed more to chase, hanging out in the muted and/or light categories currently but hoping to expand further once I sort out my den. Currently have two pearls and a piasa, plus my zircon boy that I'm hoping to get a few more nice pups from~

Perhaps a chased wolf discussion thread for these apparently side topics?

My last find: this Acanthite boy that I almost put on the TC but got sucked in by the shaded.

Edit: here, for any/all chased wolf chatter I suppose.

ChildOfTheDoes

Posted 2021-08-11 09:30:18 (edited)
@ Saeginko
Last post technically off topic from me, but the thread is for chased wolf SPOTTING, not why there aren't many piasas/grullas due to their difficult to design bases. It was entirely off topic. This thread is to post chased wolves.
(Not mad at anyone here, you just seemed confused and I wanted to clear it up)
Edit: forgot a word

Also, as stated in the purpose for creating this thread, this is a thread to "keep track of where chased wolves go". Talking about what you want to see in a chased, why certain wolves are hard to design, how some bases have bottlenecked lineages, etc is not keeping track of where chased wolves go.

🐌🍄Faerie

Posted 2021-08-11 09:55:02
Very cute Doubloon girl found in the Grasslands today; she's one of my favorite bases but my den is a little full right now, so she'll be available on the TC shortly once her cooldown is up. Thanks to the chaser though, seeing her in explore made my day! ❤️

KiloNiner

Posted 2021-08-11 11:26:37 (edited)
Got this Teardrop gal yesterday!

TrailingLuff

Posted 2021-08-11 11:35:07
@TrailingLuff#34928 congrats, teardrop is one of my favorites!! she's adorable!

rumor

Posted 2021-08-11 11:48:04
Found this merle this morning and only just now getting to post. I always seem to find chased wolves right after I wake up :' D

AtheIas

Posted 2021-08-11 11:50:46 (edited)
@TrailingLuff  Oh man, nice find! We were just talking about how there aren't enough Teardrops.

It might be overdone, but I like very subtle event markings on Teardrops, to give 'em a sort of cotton candy vibe. I have a few Teardrop adols in my den that I think have really nice markings with a few opacity changes.

@Athelas  Nice! Looks like a merle I caught last night (same eyes and merle markings), wonder if they were related?
Alex (Coyote)

Posted 2021-08-11 12:19:39
Havent seen a chased in forever  ☹ forever being...... *looks at log* last one on 7/27 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Will keep trying! And keep popping out these piasa puppies to r&c.

💕💕 great seeing everyone's found wolves!
Destiny

Search Topic