Skip to main content
Main Content

★ Zira ★ and WolfClaw ONLY RP

Posted 2021-01-26 18:02:43

She yawned and got to her paws. “I’m alright, a little worn out though.” She plucked a piece of prey from the pile but didn’t feel like eating.

★ Zira ★

Posted 2021-01-26 18:03:55

" uh oh.. somethings wrong, isnt there Adelite?" Z asked looking at her with worry " tell me about it"

𝕨𝕠𝕝𝕗𝕞𝕠𝕞 || Chatmom

Posted 2021-01-27 11:12:52

Annoyance flared in her chest but she pushed it away. She wasn’t used to opening up anyone. In fact she wasn’t sure she ever had before. “It’s nothing, just getting used to the pack life.”

★ Zira ★

Posted 2021-01-27 12:16:16

Z sighed "well. alright then" he said standing up and going over to Kassie and nuzzled her " I think we should let Ad  be alone for awhile.  shes not wanting to talk about whatever happened"

"I know why shes upset. there was a male that pissed her off. I have to go talk to him at some point anyways" kassie said with a sigh as she looked at Adelite in worry

𝕨𝕠𝕝𝕗𝕞𝕠𝕞 || Chatmom

Posted 2021-01-27 12:19:50

Ad suppressed a growl as she caught the pitied glances the other wolves tossed at her. She could take care of herself. She walked outside and looked up at the gray sky. The air was heavy with the scent of rain. When she was sure no one was looking, she slid into the forest to try to take care of the wolf herself.

★ Zira ★

Posted 2021-01-27 12:23:41

I just hope she knows what shes doing" kassie said sighing and layed her head on Z's paws. Z  blushed and licked her head gently. " I hope so too."

one of the other  members went out to go hunt for food for the day and didnt come back till later

𝕨𝕠𝕝𝕗𝕞𝕠𝕞 || Chatmom

Posted 2021-01-27 12:37:13

Adelite smelled him before she heard the twig snap. She wheeled around to face him snarling but the wolf sat unmoving under the shadows of a tree. " Welcome back badger," he said smiling while he peered from the dark with yellow eyes. Ad growled but didn't say anything as he stood and approached her. "Yesterday was pretty eventful, huh? I don't know what I did wrong though. If you can find a pack, why shouldn't I be able to?"

★ Zira ★

Posted 2021-01-27 12:46:37

Kassie ate what she could and noticed that Ad wasnt among the group "  shit.. you guys stay here.. i gotta go find that  youngster. "

Kass ran off  in search of Adelite. But she stopped short behind a  bush when she heard voices " that would be them.." she said sighing

𝕨𝕠𝕝𝕗𝕞𝕠𝕞 || Chatmom

Posted 2021-01-27 12:49:05

"What do you want to do with a pack?" she growled.

" I would ask you the same thing," the wolf said. " You stay with these pack wolves yet something tells me your heart isn't in it. I on the other hand would be great in a pack. So how about you take me back to your pack and ----"

"Is that so?" she barked in response.

★ Zira ★

Posted 2021-01-27 12:51:14

Kassie  growled " enough, both of you!" she said stepping in fron of the bush and standing tall like a true leader " what is the meaning of this Adelite?" she asked looking at her " And what are you doing here, stranger" she  snarled at the male 

𝕨𝕠𝕝𝕗𝕞𝕠𝕞 || Chatmom

Search Topic