Skip to main content
Main Content

★ Zira ★ and WolfClaw ONLY RP

Posted 2021-02-28 19:01:00

Adelite laid in a warm nest of leaves and miscellaneous objects. It felt weird to be taken care of, almost as if she was being coddled. She sniffed at the pumice on her wounds and watched the healer fidget with herbs.

(should/could I play the healer?)

★ Zira ★

Posted 2021-02-28 19:22:48

(absolutely)

kassie was worried sick about Adelite. She left the den and walked to where the healer was " hows Adelite doing? I just want to know if she can come back to my den soon" 

𝕨𝕠𝕝𝕗𝕞𝕠𝕞 || Chatmom

Posted 2021-03-01 08:30:17 (edited)

The healer, Reed, was a small, sandy colored wolf with brown freckles across their face and back. Their warm and compassionate amber eyes were scrunched up in a constant state of anxiety but their smile was friendly. They had just been preparing herbs to treat Adelite when the leader walked in. “They’re doing great Kassie, no need to worry. I’ve been keeping an eye on their wounds but I see no signs of infection.” They said softly.

★ Zira ★

Posted 2021-03-01 08:37:11

"Good. When will she be able to come back?" Kassie asked the healer " she has training to finish

𝕨𝕠𝕝𝕗𝕞𝕠𝕞 || Chatmom

Posted 2021-03-01 09:17:30

“She may be a little sore but she can leave the den if she wishes. Just have her avoid intense activities for another day.” The healer picked up a bundle of leaves and walked over to Adelite.

”I’m right here,” Adelite snapped. “Whatever you say you can tell me too.”

”I’m going to give you some more salve for your wounds and then you can leave,” the healer said unaffected.

★ Zira ★

Posted 2021-03-01 09:22:22

kassie  was stunned "  I was just checking on you, Adelite" she said before walking away clearly upset she even went to the healers. She went off for a long walk and stayed away from the others

𝕨𝕠𝕝𝕗𝕞𝕠𝕞 || Chatmom

Posted 2021-03-01 09:24:49

“I wasn’t talking to her, I was talking to you” she grumbled turning away from the healer as they applied the salve to her scrapes. “Can’t I do that myself?”

“Regardless who you were talking to, you should watch your temper” the healer said. “And no, I want to make sure it’s done right.”

★ Zira ★

Posted 2021-03-01 09:28:24

Kassie was gone for many hours that day. Far away so no one would bother her. Her feelings for Adelite were beginning to go thin and didnt know what to do. " She has so much to learn, but she knew that her life was going to end. She would have to choose another leader before she died

(by the way.. Kassie is getting oldish so at some point, i will have a new leader and have kassie choose one from the pack)

𝕨𝕠𝕝𝕗𝕞𝕠𝕞 || Chatmom

Posted 2021-03-02 10:45:44

Adelite left the healers den and walked over to Z. “Where is Kassie? I haven’t seen her since she stopped by the healers.”

(oh okay. Should Ad not like her then if she’s much older? Lol)

★ Zira ★

Posted 2021-03-02 10:52:20

( Yeah.. i wouldnt.)

Z looked at Adelite " I actually dont know. Shes been done for a while now. And im worried for her. Shes been acting weird since yesterday."

𝕨𝕠𝕝𝕗𝕞𝕠𝕞 || Chatmom

Search Topic