Skip to main content
Main Content

★ Zira ★ and WolfClaw ONLY RP

Posted 2021-03-02 18:05:01

The healer was sniffing around for herbs when Adelite ran though. “Adelite! Where are you going?” They barked.

Adelite sighed and came up to them. “I need to find someone. Since you already saw me leave, I can’t have to running back to Kassie. Come with me.”

”Running back to Kassie about what? Adelite?” They barked, running after them.

The two ran and ran until they were way beyond the pack territory. “Kodi!” Adelite howled.

★ Zira ★

Posted 2021-03-03 05:11:49

Kassie soon woke up, but to total quietness. She headed to where the healer was, but found that they and Adelite where gone

Z gasped " What does she want to do with Kodi..." he asked himself as he followed their sent

𝕨𝕠𝕝𝕗𝕞𝕠𝕞 || Chatmom

Posted 2021-03-03 06:42:32

The healer took a step behind Adelite frightened. They had heard of Kodi but only briefly.

The dark wolf heard them and met up with them. "Ah Badger, good to see you!" he said smiling. "I thought I'd be left out here all alone," he said then laughed.

"Just shut up Kodi. I need to talk to you." Adelite snarled.

★ Zira ★

Posted 2021-03-03 07:16:44

Z stopped and watched the conversation. Ready to howl for reinforcements in case something went wrong, especially to Adelite.

𝕨𝕠𝕝𝕗𝕞𝕠𝕞 || Chatmom

Posted 2021-03-03 07:33:52

“Oh?” Kodi said. “Walk with me,” he said starting to walk. “And bring your friend too.”

Adelite and the healer walked alongside him. “Kodi, I’m not here for a chitchat. You need to leave our territory and not come back.”

”From what I can see, we aren’t in your territory.” He responded.

Adelite growled. “What I’m saying is don’t come back. This is your last warning.” She was so focused on Kodi she didn’t notice the scent of other wolves but the healer stiffened. “Adelit-“

Kodi stopped. “Adelite, I don’t think you came all the way out here to tell me to go away. I think you want to be the hero. I see how you are with your Alpha. But the thing is, I’m looking to do the same thing.” And with that 4 other wolves stepped out of the trees.

★ Zira ★

Posted 2021-03-03 07:38:16

Z gasped " Oh no.. I have to warn Kassie and the others!" He howled and Kassie and the others herd him

Kassie looked up " Thats a warning! get going, all of you! Ill be behind you"

The four other wolves followed the warning howl but soon stopped behind Z and watched what was happening.  But then Kassie stepped aside and walked in between Adelite and Kodi "   You had better have a reason to be here!" she growled " And if you harm Adelite, Ill surely kill you" she looked into Kodi's eyes and nipped his snout. Not hard, but enough  to back him off

𝕨𝕠𝕝𝕗𝕞𝕠𝕞 || Chatmom

Posted 2021-03-03 07:55:03

Adelite didn't answer and instead looked away. The healer was wide-eyed with panic but they stood ready to fight if need be.

Kodi snarled and rubbed his nose. The wolves around him snarled as well and closed in. They were thin and there fur was matted and dirty but their sunken in eyes were wild with fury. "I wouldn't try anything," Kodi growled. "In case you haven't noticed, we're far away from your territory and these guys here aren't friendly." he flicked his ear at one small female who turn and ran to go get the rest of her pack.

★ Zira ★

Posted 2021-03-03 08:01:13

kassie snarled " I may be old, but im holding on. So if its a fight you want, you just got it granted" She looked at Z and tilted her head  " Im not fighting Kodi, Im too old, but will do what I can, the bite on the snout was just a warning from me"

Z nodded and looked at Kodi, teeth bared, fur lifted on his back " What is it you wanted from Adelite anyways... I was listening to the conversation. I know you want something. Was it that you wanted her to join your little weak pack?" he said  

Lust sighed "  Be careful Z.. please" she pleaded

𝕨𝕠𝕝𝕗𝕞𝕠𝕞 || Chatmom

Posted 2021-03-03 08:15:52

Kodi scoffed and glared down his muzzle at Z. " What a sharp tongue for such a weak wolf. I heard you eavesdropping. And I'm quite thankful you're here. As I said, I've been planning on winning the favor of some wolves of my own and I-"

The small wolf from before ran back to Kodi panting. "Sh-she's coming. Prepare yourself Kodi. She's not to h-happy to hear you're back," she said between gasps for breath. Something on Kodi's face changed. He seemed... scared.

"Ah, Kodi," a smooth, sinister voice said. A white wolf with a black mark on her face came Into view. She was much larger and cleaner than the other wolves, better fed as well. But she still looked as if she hadn't slept well once during her life. "I'd say I'm happy to see you, but I'd be lying. Why are you back?" she snarled. Noticing the other wolves she turned to them and said "And who are you?"

★ Zira ★

Posted 2021-03-03 08:20:18

Kassie slowly walked up to the  new wolf.. we are a pack from the Deciduous forest... We dont want any trouble, but Kodi started all this. So  go ask him, not us"

Z looked at Kassie in surprise " But Kas.."

Kassie snarled at him "  back tot he den.. all of you.. Lust, Z, stay with me though.. we will settle this right here and now" then she looked back at the female and Kodi and the wolves behind them. Did she even have a chance to survive this.

𝕨𝕠𝕝𝕗𝕞𝕠𝕞 || Chatmom

Search Topic