Skip to main content
Main Content

★ Zira ★ and WolfClaw ONLY RP

Posted 2021-03-20 12:16:28

" he will learn one day" Z said nuzzling her "  Kassie and Windy and I caught food for the pack.. i hope its enough .. nothing else was out there..." he zoned out for a few minutes before laying down and thinking about what Adelite felt about having her own pups.  she wouldnt agree to it.. she told me shes not the nurturing type she shook his head before curling up around the pup and rested

𝕨𝕠𝕝𝕗𝕞𝕠𝕞 || Chatmom

Posted 2021-03-21 16:44:31

"Yea, I hope so" she sighed, looking at the pup. "And it's okay, the pack will manage. Thank you Z." She nuzzled him and let him sleep. Once he fell asleep she went to the healers.

★ Zira ★

Posted 2021-03-21 18:30:27

Z slept the whole afternoon with the lil pup beside him.  am I pushing her into having her own pups or not  he argued with himself I know I should have her choose what she wants 

𝕨𝕠𝕝𝕗𝕞𝕠𝕞 || Chatmom

Posted 2021-03-22 04:53:33

"What can I help you with," the healer said, sitting up. Adelite glanced around nervously before sitting down next to the healer. "Somethings not right," she started. "Its not like I feel sick, I-I don't know how to explain it." The healer watched her with careful eyes. "When did this start?"

★ Zira ★

Posted 2021-03-22 07:42:44

Z played with the pup most of the day and then went off hunting for the pack. Hoping to get something better than a rabbit. She headed to the hunting grounds and looked for a stag to hunt down. He looked for a few minutes before he spotted one and waited for the best moment to chase it. 

𝕨𝕠𝕝𝕗𝕞𝕠𝕞 || Chatmom

Posted 2021-03-23 05:50:29

Adelite stayed with the healer for most of the day. When she left, she glanced around. She didn’t see Z or the puppy so she went to her den and fell asleep.

★ Zira ★

Posted 2021-03-23 05:53:35

The pup was with Windy just playing together, When Windy saw Adelite passing them, he looked up and said " Is everything alright, Ad? You dont look well. Do you want me to find Z for you?"

Z was actually headed home once her caught the stag. it was hard work puling it all the way back to camp all by himself, but he accomplished it all the same. But when he saw his mate, he froze " Ad darling! Whats wrong?" he nuzzled her gently and then looed at windy " take the pup out for a bit I need time alone with Adelite. Please"

𝕨𝕠𝕝𝕗𝕞𝕠𝕞 || Chatmom

Posted 2021-03-23 05:56:06

Adelite dipped her head at Windy to say thanks. She followed Z. “Nothings... wrong Z.” she yawned. “Just tired I guess.” She looked down at her feet because she didn’t want Z to know she was lying.

★ Zira ★

Posted 2021-03-23 05:59:57

" Z come on honey.  if your tired then you better rest" he said taking her to the den and  having her lay down " I got a carcass back to camp if you get hungry" he said looking at her with loving eyes "  Im going to be outside if you need me, ok?" He nuzzled her once more before walking off to the opening of the den and layed down and guarded it. something is definently wrong with Adelite. but what could it possibly be. I will just have to wait and see how she feels in the morning"

𝕨𝕠𝕝𝕗𝕞𝕠𝕞 || Chatmom

Posted 2021-03-23 06:01:05

Adelite smiled and touched noses with him. “Thank you,” she mumbled before falling asleep. 

★ Zira ★

Search Topic