Skip to main content
Main Content

Pupsitter Improvements Please

Posted 2021-04-29 17:46:45

Big support for this! Switching pupsitters for pups is becoming a huge pain now that I have more than a few pups, especially because I can’t remove pups from a pupsitters in the same menu I add them from. If it was all together it’d be SO much better. 

Kats

Posted 2021-05-01 04:20:49

Huge support. I've been looking for a post like this, was about to make one even. Trying to get 10 pups born in winter all at 100% survival chance was a headache that took me way too long. I'm mainly playing on mobile so I couldn't even have 10 tabs open, I had to remember which pups had which survival chance and which pupsitter had which proficiency so everyone would survive. This really needs to be changed, it put me through so much exhaustion trying to make everyone survive... I did it but man. The pupsitter interface should definitely get a redo.

Seeing pupsitter proficiency and pup survival chance on the pupsitter assignment page would be the bare minimum necessary in my opinion, though I fully support everything that's suggested here.

Chimerae

Search Topic