Skip to main content
Main Content

Deceased Wolves personality

Deceased Wolves personality
Posted 2021-01-05 11:19:39

Hi there! This is mostly for those of us that like to make lore of our wolves. I've noticed that upon death, wolves no longer show their personality that they had before death. I would like for that to be a thing you can still see even after death, unchangeable of course, but at least you'll know it for your lore. That's really all I have. 

SpeedyFoxDraws

Posted 2021-01-06 08:03:56

I did not realize this... I also would like it if they could keep their footnote heh

🧿 Cornix

Posted 2021-05-25 17:48:13

Hey, I saw this being bumped, so I wanted to mention that there was a minor change before the last development update (pretty sure, might be a bit older) that the deceased wolves keep their personalities now. The wolves stored prior to the change has their personality as "unknown", as that unfortunately was wiped when the wolf died, and so can not be recovered.

Glad it was implemented! It's really helpful on a lore perspective.

Nҽʅƚԋყҽɳ

Posted 2021-05-25 17:57:30

Oh awesome! Must've missed it being mentioned glad its in!

SpeedyFoxDraws

Posted 2021-05-25 18:12:39

Same! :D I only saw it because I commonly visit the update logs to see what's been fixed while I'm headed to check the bugbox to stay updated on bugs. (Not that it matters, just a curiosity of mine) 

I only wish there was an option to give deceased wolves with unknown personalites a personality, if so desired, or at least an app for it. 

Nҽʅƚԋყҽɳ

Search Topic