Skip to main content
Main Content

[Closed for now!] LF: Skulldog Artists! (Feral or Anthro)

[Closed for now!] LF: Skulldog Artists! (Feral or Anthro)
Posted 2020-10-04 13:35:40 (edited)

Update: Thank you guys for posting all of your awesome art! I'm absolutely wiped out on GC at the moment and already have a ton of art I'm on queues for already, but I'll let everyone know if I'm buying again in the future! Thank you guys so much, you're all awesome artists! 

Heya guys! I have some GC saved up so I wanted commission some art soon! ^^

I'm looking for artists that are comfortable drawing canine skulls! I know it's uncommon and kind of hard to draw, so I wanted to look for artists that are already familiar with it. If you've drawn canine skulls before please post examples alongside your prices! ^^ (Feel free to include a link to some of your non-skull art too if you want!)

I'm not looking for tags or anything in particular, so please feel free to post your prices for any types of commissions that you're open for! I'm looking for just GC or other Wolvden currency/item commissions right now, if you're interested in studs or pups instead, let me know!

Here's the character I'm looking to get art of:
Zypes the hellhound!
(Toyhouse page here) (Artfight page here)

I love seeing how people draw her and collecting art of her! I'm looking for either Feral art or Anthro art.

She's a very "artistic liberty" character, as described on the Toyhouse/Artfight links. As long as you've got the colors roughly the same, go crazy and have fun with it! She's a Ibizan Hound / Coyote, but I'm extremely happy to see any vaguely-canine-ish representation of her! I tend to give her sort of a "monsterish" look, so monster artists where you at? 👀

So yeah, if you wanna draw a skulldog and are open for commissions, drop a reply and I'll give your art a look!

(I'll only be able to commission probably just a couple artists for now, so please don't feel back if I don't pick you! I may come back to you later when I'm filled back up on GC!) 

Woofbyte

Posted 2020-10-04 13:47:02
the design is so fun and colorful! i could do anthro or feral! if you wanna check out my art shop here
brujite

Posted 2020-10-04 14:16:25

I don't have any exemple to show about the skull, but i do know how to do skull since i'm studying animation and all of that stuff.
Here is my shop with the prices ^^ 

https://www.wolvden.com/chatter/topic/5049

Owanora

Posted 2020-10-04 14:20:27 (edited)

Hey there! Love the character design!

My art thread is located here: wolvden.com

It's not completely done, but all the information is there :)

As far as skulls, I've drawn a few :) Here's one I doodled up quick as an example (most of mine are on paper someplace or another)

https://i.postimg.cc/R0VygsYJ/wolf-skull.jpg 

Thanks for looking! If you're interested at all, feel free to PM me or find me on Discord at Serfass#1439

Serf

Posted 2020-10-04 16:34:09

Hi! Here's my wolvden commission. And here's my imgur for more examples

cainhurst

Posted 2020-10-04 16:47:36

@brujite - Aww thank you so much! ;n; Ooh your art is gorgeous! Have you drawn canine skulls before?

@Owanora - Ooh I absolutely love your art! If you're comfortably trying a skull I think she'd fit your style really well! I LOVE those icons you made, I'm a sucker for toothy/snarly art x3

@Serf - Omg I love that example skull! 👀 I gotta wait for a trade to clear tomorrow for some more GC first but hell yeah!

@cainhurst - Ooh beautiful art! Do you have any skull examples or art? I'm mostly just looking for people with experience drawing skulls or who are comfortable with the topic!

Woofbyte

Posted 2020-10-04 17:13:43
I'm used to do skulls, as said i'm studying animation, so they give us skulls and other things to practice with ^^ feel free to shoot a request on my shop if you want.

Owanora

Posted 2020-10-04 19:03:34

Alright cool yeah I'll send in a reply over there then! ^^ Thank you so much!

Woofbyte

Posted 2020-10-05 04:51:59

!!! MY 'SONA IS A SKULLDOG, I LOVE DRAWING SKULLDOGS <333

If you're still looking for art, here's some examples of mine~

i.imgur.com

i.imgur.com

deviantart.com

If you want any more examples of my art just let me know!

Prices aren't set, but I'd hope for at least 25GC for a flat-shaded icon, and around 50GC for a fullbody. Extra for shading since it takes me a while. I'm very willing to haggle though - I'm not super familiar with how art is valued on here, so yeah, feel free to negotiate! Worst I can do is say no. ^^

If you're interested, PM me or post on my art thread here!

Rook

Posted 2020-10-05 11:49:20

Hey, I'd love to draw them if my style is something you'd be interested in! ^^ Here's my art shop! I have drawn many skulls before and am at work so I can't find any examples atm, but I can dig some up when I get home if you're interested! ^^

Vvtchcraft

Search Topic