Skip to main content
Main Content

Modify Guarana usability

Modify Guarana usability
Posted 2021-05-19 17:04:14

Hello! I don't have much to say other than I think guarana needs to be modified a bit in order to use it more easily. Right now you can't use guarana if your wolf has 20% energy. I understand having a limit of energy may be there to prevent using one on a wolf with a lot of energy, but I have experienced some problem with this low limit.

I scout my wolves very frequently, I use guarana to send them right back out as waiting for them to reach max energy takes way too long. Its a bit frustrating when I come back a bit later than usual to collect them and they are at 20%, making guarana unusable on them, and making them unable to scout until they get to 100%. I think the bar should be raised to 60% or 50% at the lowest. 

Its especially hard for scouts to get rid of energy if they aren't at a point they can scout or rescout, unlike hunters and herbalist that take 20% each time they do something. So very easily you become stuck unable to use the guarana since you can't get rid of their low energy and are forced to wait. 

SpeedyFoxDraws

Posted 2021-05-19 18:50:19

Support

I don't really see the downside of this. Sure, some players may "lose" some of the energy if they use it at a higher number - say we make the limit 50% - but that won't really change the balance of the game.

Slothie

Posted 2021-05-21 17:09:51

Maybe you could make guaranas 10 uses, each use giving 10%? I don't see much of a problem with this and it would solve the issue. 

LeapingDoe

Search Topic