Skip to main content
Main Content

Algonquin 💥NEW NBW/G1 Slate! 💥 Natural Aesthetic ✨ 593 Stats | 4 SpMs, x3 Lusxnei! 1 GC/300 SC

Algonquin 💥NEW NBW/G1 Slate! 💥 Natural Aesthetic ✨ 593 Stats | 4 SpMs, x3 Lusxnei! 1 GC/300 SC
Posted 2021-07-16 23:11:35 (edited)

MEET ALGONQUIN

Meet Algonquin, an NBW Slate Stud! Fully designed with a beautiful natural aesthetic, Full Lusxnei, and 4 Special Markings!

Genetics

• Base: Slate
  • Genetics: Monochrome Dark III
  • Eyes: Orange
  • Skin: Lusxnei
  • Nose: Lusxnei
  • Claws: Lusxnei
  • Carrier Status: None

Markings

1. Beige Tamaskan Unders (20%)
  2. Cream Inuit Unders (20%)
  3. Cream Tamaskan Unders (80%)
  4. Cream Marbled Unders (49%)
  5. White Half Cape (49%)
  6. Gray Smudge Heavy (50%)
  7. Black Dilution (60%)
  8. Black Head Stripe (80%)
  9. Doubloon Inuit Unders (42%)
  10. White Urajiro (79%)

Breeding Rules & Other Information

• Please don't remove your request once I've started! That's All <3

• Let me know if the Pups are for R&C!

• I accept all fertilities! I'm happy to keep trying until successful.
  • If your wolf is inbred I'll still accept! I don't inbreed myself, but I won't decline based on your playstyle.

• I'm 2 hours ahead of Wolvden, so 2 am is my rollover time. Unless you submit a request super late, I'll get to you before rollover! I tend to check Wolvden here and there throughout the day.

Alternative Payments

• I'll accept items for refunded breedings! 1 value of item/s = 1 refunded breeding. If you trade for multiple at once, I'll list your remaining owed breedings in my stud's breeding description. Also, make sure to say you are claiming it in the optional message when sending it!

List of Items I'd accept

• Craftable Trophies
  • Other Crafting Mats (Den Mats, Toys, Herbs, Etc.)
  • Grove Apps
  • Nesting Mats
  • Healing Salves
  • Lucky Feet
  • Feel free to ask me about other items! I'll consider all offers.

Note: If you are owed a refunded breeding and I forget to send back the stud fee, please message me!

Traditional Breedings

• Just send over your lady with the payment, Nesting Material, and an Instant Birth Feather! I'll send her back over with the pups after the trading cooldown.

• If you do not have a IBF, send her over with the payment and at least the Nesting Material. Food and Toys are greatly appreciated, but I don't mind taking care of your girl for you! Once she has given birth, her and the pups will be returned to you.

• I would prefer it if you post on here as well about getting refunded and traditional breedings, so there's a public exchange of the arrangement! Just incase any issues arise.

• And lastly, make sure to put your Wolvden ID in your Wolf's Name, Footnote or Bio!

💖Breed to Algonquin Here! 💖

SwiftSilence98[ON HIATUS]

Posted 2021-07-16 23:13:25 (edited)

Total Pups Bred

• Total Pups Bred: 153
  • Total Pups Existing: 52

• Slates Bred: 10
  • Losnas Bred: 1
  • Iridiums Bred: 1

Notable Pups

link

link