Skip to main content
Main Content

🌿🌸Gobuwin's YWH & Art Shop🌸🌿

Posted 2020-10-28 21:03:38

Completed icons for SpeedyFoxDraws and Coyote :)

SpeedyFoxDraws icon may be edited in the future; as I haven't received approval yet

Gobuwin

Posted 2020-10-30 06:10:50 (edited)

Ohh!! Oooh my! 🥰❤️

I'd like to order an Avatar/Icon please. I'm sorry for not being able to do PayPal/RL at the moment, but I can pay with GC! ❤️

• Wolf ref/link: Aurora Bemine
  • Pose/expression Laying down, head slightly tilted to one side and cheek floof spread across the ground (slight smoosh) Soft, warm, kind expression in eyes. I'm leaning very heavily towards the second aqua-eyed Golden wolf icon you just posted, (more floof, both sides of cheeks; more regal and "larger" feel of the older wolf (mine; fully mature male)- not asking for a copy at all, mind,  I'd like something unique but the young golden wolf is simply wonderful!) and it's the reason i'm comfortable commissioning! ❤️
  • Background/overall mood you'd like: Serene, Kind, Loving ❤️, Noble (yet smooshed) 🥰
  • and any other information you feel would be useful. : I would like some sort of fern to frame his face and small wispy plantlife, small purple and/or light blue flowers with a lavender "pastel dawn" hue to the greyish-ground background please. ❤️  Thicker and more framing his face, like a bouquet but still looking natural as if he plopped on the ground between thick wispy growths and with ground still visible? Sort of a Fresh Winter-Spring feel? 😊 My absolute favorite marking is his starry speckled White Marbled Unders sprinkled across his face (Here's an example on a black base in Wardrobe)- if anything can be done to preserve his little shiny speckles i'd greatly appreciate it! ❤️
Please let me know if everything looks alright! ❤️ Thank you. 🥰

Aurora

Posted 2020-10-30 06:24:44

Everything is perfect ! Thank you ! :) I'll add you to the queue now ♥

I won't be at home tonight so I won't be able to get a sketch to you, however I should be able to get one tomorrow or the day after if that's okay with you !

Gobuwin

Posted 2020-10-30 06:25:14

Ahh that sounds lovely! 🥰 Thank you so much! 

Aurora

Posted 2020-10-30 22:18:57

bookmarking, lovely art!

leaf 🍃 (hiatus)

Posted 2020-10-30 22:33:43

Hi! Would I be able to have a commission Avatar/ Icon of my main wolf? And is there a form to fill out for this? :) 

Horizon

Posted 2020-10-30 22:41:56

@leaf  Thank you! :)

@Horizon

• Wolf ref/link:
  • Pose/expression
  • Background/overall mood you'd like:
  • and any other information you feel would be useful.

Please message me this if possible, it makes me able to keep track of commission info easier rather than having to look though the whole thread. ♥ Also include which payment method you'll be going with (USD/GC)

Keep in mind that a sketch won't be sent until late tomorrow or the day after also as I'm not at home right now. :)

Gobuwin

Posted 2020-10-31 01:35:41

Hi there! I sent you a message via pm ❤️ Was wondering if that com was still possible. I’m also interested in an avatar of my gsd ❤️ :) let me know which form to fill. 

PeachMilk 🍑

Posted 2020-11-10 06:41:54

I've been inactive the past week or so because I got sick, I apologise for the lack of updates ;;

Bust commission for Doods#3294  -  

@Luna Please let me know if you're still interested ;; 

Gobuwin

Posted 2020-11-10 06:58:44

So beautiful! <3 No problem at all, you've kept your Trello very updated so please feel free to take your time and just hope you've recovered well. <3 

Aurora

Search Topic