Skip to main content
Main Content

Be not afraid | Semi-open

Posted 2022-07-23 23:20:38
♧ Ateus - Guardian Deity ♧

They watched him get closer, their face still unexpressive. The only thing that betrayed they were cautious was the slight twitch of their eye when they moved. Ateus didnt want to be the first one to talk, but started wondering if they should stop facing off and talk like mature Deities. Then again, they had no idea if this one was mature. They didnt know if any other Guardian deities were mature, so they just stayed quiet.

𓆏 Angel 𓆏

Posted 2022-07-24 14:20:01
[Gasper | Demon]

"Easy, easy… I'm on the pursuit of pleasure, not pain." Gasper did not move from his spot, instead lowering himself to sit cross legged on the ground. He was on edge, truthfully- his slumped back and relaxed arms were a thinly veiled ruse. His eyes were up on her, his pale neck exposed. In a moment, however, he would prepare to roll and run.

"You're funny. Those big fancy wings, and all the disgust for angels." He poked at the tiny horns sticking from his head that barely looked real. "I don't have much use for these either, to be fair."

[Watsonia | Angel]

"Ah! That's wonderful." Watsonia smiled warmly at him. "This world is full of adventures. I find myself particularly fond of little moments like these. I've found in my old age that collecting fond encounters is worth any adventure. Or, rather, any adventure is worth sharing." She winked at him, "Very human, you know?"
Heehoo 𓆏

Posted 2022-07-24 15:15:06
[Farren | Half Angel] / [Dante | Demon - cat form]

"Well, don't you think you'd be pretty pissed if some angel come along, got you into the world, then fucked right off, leaving you with wings you can't control and a tendency to be a human bird perch?" She replied bitterly, moving aside slightly to let Dante sneak past her but the cat paused before her, watching Gasper.

Dante wasn't sure what to think, if Gasper hurt Farren then a safe place would be ruined and they'd have to fight the birds away. But also... shouldn't he technically be helping Gapser? His tail flicked a few times but Dante held still, waiting to see how the pair would react.

𓆏 phrog 𓆏

Posted 2022-07-24 16:54:07
[Gasper | Demon]

"Well, yeah, of course I would." Gasper shrugged. His eyes were still trained on the weapon. "Figures they can't be right one hundred percent of the time. I imagine plenty of normal people… fall through the cracks, as it were. Clouds aren't really meant to hold anyone will free will." His voice was still even, but his last words shot out as if they were meant to inflict wounds. He didn't believe in angels or demons when he was alive. Figured that they'd be real, and he'd be flung to the objectively bad side. It never occurred to him to be an example as a human, and now? Why bother trying?

Gasper paused. "Do I need to worry about your familiars as well? I don't really want to fight, but I probably can't outrun a cat. I'd rather not fight them either. They're… too neutral to us." He patted the ground next to him, his eyes looking at her in a playful way, asking want to have a seat?
Heehoo 𓆏

Posted 2022-07-24 17:20:40

Farren glanced to the cat then to the birds flocking on the various ledges around them. "The birds.... well, they've got good aim. And sharp beaks. Don't know who the cat is." She looked over at the demon, evaluating her choices. Eventually they shrugged and set the spear to the side. "If you decide to kill me, at least make it quick. And make sure you spread some seed for the birds, they're pretty pathetic on their own."

Dante watched and protested with a small meow as Farren stepped around him, sitting on the small steps in front of Gasper, one leg folded beneath her. Dante meowed again, tail flicking as he got up, trotting down the steps. Look at that! No conflict! Now if he could actually get some food.

𓆏 phrog 𓆏

Posted 2022-07-24 17:35:01
[Gasper | Demon]

The demon put a hand over his heart and looked offended in an exaggerated way. "Please, Princess. I'm a full demon. If I wanted a fight, you'd already be dead." He laughed, like a child playfully bullying his friend, "I kid! I kid. I'm not the fighting or killing type. There are many sins to subscribe to in order to get to where I am. I'm more of a 'greed' or a 'gluttony' instead of 'wrath.'"

Still seated, Gasper leaned forward and extended a hand towards Dante. "I'm truly just curious about your kind. This little cat, too. This non-familiar to you. Pspspspspsps!!" He wiggled his fingers, "He's rather particular. Plenty of cats run in signs of trouble. And this little guy! Clearly upset but still sticking by your side." His eyes flickered up to hers again, "Thanks for not pecking my eyes out, by the by."
Heehoo 𓆏

Posted 2022-07-24 17:52:46

Farren grinned, nodding in honest agreement. "I can hold out against a human or maybe half demon but a true demon or angel?" She shook her head slightly. "Curious that there's.... sub types? I imagine its all based off the original sins and all. Wonder if its the same for angels, the heavenly virtues. I imagine I'd fall into one at least a little..." She shrugged, watching him try to call the cat over.

Dante simply batted Gasper's fingers away, lazily, no sign of malice.

Farren shrugged again, focused on the cat. "He's an odd one. Almost human, it seems. The other cats barely hang around, just enough for food then they fade away. He has yet to pounce on one of the birds which is a lot nicer than the others." At his thanks, Farren grinned a little. "The birds hardly listen. They flock and warn me of... whatever they can see. I assume you were... invisible?" She questioned, the only explanation she could think of for the flock not warning her.Β  Dante shook out his fur, giving a little meow to draw attention. He purred quietly, batting at Gasper's fingers again. That was the trouble of being a cat too often. At times, he'd dip fully into cat-mode, all purrs and sweetness. Almost blinking out of it, Dante's eyes narrowed a little and he batted Gasper's fingers a little more forcefully. Almost trying to say I heard him, I helped!

𓆏 phrog 𓆏

Posted 2022-08-17 22:01:39
Sorry for being gone long it's me flex
Fierce

Posted 2022-08-17 22:02:56 (edited)
[Flex]*Watched Xaio from a distance his navy eyes boring in their back*

[Casey]*Walked around tying her flannel around her waist yawned bored like crazy*
Fierce

Posted 2022-08-19 08:57:44
((Xiao left that area and is interacting with someone else))

[ Xiao | Guardian deity ]

They knew the other was being truthful, the tension in Xiao's body leaving. Others like them didn't need to be on guard around each other, but it'd been awhile so another had crossed their path. "I cannot remember if I told you my name." Xiao mused "I'm called Xiao, and you are?" This was the most outgoing or friendly they'd been in awhile too.

[ Valentine | God ]

Even if it wasn't safe to present his origin, he wouldn't exactly know any better. That survival instinct of fight or flight had never been a thing for Valentine, he saw the good in others too much for his subconscious to find a need in it. "Such a delightful mindset, every moment is precious. But I've unfortunately found that at least humans of the past didn't share that belief." He said.

Prince of Amethyst

Search Topic