Main Content

♡🦋 vinnie's wolfy doodles :)

♡🦋 vinnie's wolfy doodles :)
Posted 2022-07-28 20:09:31 (edited)

hello!! welcome to my artshop :)

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

♡🦋status: OPEN

♡🦋current price: fullbody - 10 OR 9000 || headshot - 6 OR 5000

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

♡🦋tos:

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

1. i ask that you have some patience-- i am a full time student, so it might take me a second to get to your commission. therefore, i ask that you be reasonable and only inquire about your commission's finishing date after at least one week of waiting! however, don't be afraid to ask for some wips!

2. half of the payment must be given upfront in an effort to prevent scamming. it will be buried until the commission is complete.

3. accessories that are wolf buddies or anything like that, if drawn in a full body, are extra gc or sc because otherwise, it's like drawing double for half the price.

4.  these are only doodles, and, therefore, won't be too complex. designs may be simplified.

5. please do not edit, trace, or reference my art-- i don't mind it being used in your den or toyhouse or whatever-- i just ask that you credit me!!

6. i will be drawing both ocs and wolvden wolves. either way, i will only do canines (with the exception of SMALL animal decor if such is requested to be added to the commission).

7. these are non-refundable if i have completed or started your commission (please check que for such information). if i haven't, then please request a refund in dms.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

♡🦋form:

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

link to wolf: a link (whether wolvden or toyhouse) to the wolf you'd like some art of
description: please provide a short description of their looks (fluffy, short-haired, thin, ect.) and any decor that should be drawn with them
expression/pose: tell me about them! what should they be doing in this here doodle?
fullybody or headshot: self-explanatory
payment type: sc or gc!

♡🦋examples:

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

i apologize if i don't get to everybody!

♡🦋que:

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

1. (paid) #71891 - finished 
2. (half) #52137 - started
3. open
4. open
5. open

vinniee

Posted 2022-07-28 20:30:26
Hello! These are lovely :D

link to wolf: This design!
description: I imagine they're pretty slender like this (they live in a desert so not too fluffy c:). If all decor could be included, that would be awesome, or just the horns and scar!
expression/pose: I think a confident jumping pose could be cute, or a stoic sitting/laying stare!
fullybody or headshot: Fullbody
payment type: GC!
Mel 🏜️

Posted 2022-07-28 22:14:12
link to wolf: link
description: It would be great if you can draw all the decor that is on him!
expression/pose: Strict or majestic. Pose like this or this
fullybody or headshot: fullybody!
payment type: sc!

Thanks!

Amalia

Posted 2022-07-29 02:30:39
absolutely awesome art style, would buy but i am broke

✦ coyote ✦

Posted 2022-07-29 19:05:38
link to wolf: Tru
description: Trujillo is on the fluffier side, especially around his cheeks and neck to resemble more of an "electric shock". His eyes are naturally violet so if a purple hue could be included in his eyes that'd be great!
expression/pose: I'm stuck on deciding a pose so I'll leave that to you! For a little help his personality is responsible and regal. he projects a calm, dignified demeanor worthy of a king.
fullybody or headshot: Fullbody
payment type: GC!

𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐦𝐌𝐚𝐦𝐚

Posted 2022-07-29 19:29:37
goodnESS these are so cute, and i loove your style <33
idektbh

Posted 2022-07-30 09:30:28
I absolutely love these doodles so much! Oh I was also wondering how much you would add to the price for two wolf doodles in the same piece.
𝙰𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚢𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚜✧

Posted 2022-07-30 14:10:59 (edited)
link to wolf: click
description: please include the born scout decor if possible.  He's also big and fluffy in my mind
expression/pose: anything energetic and cheerful will do.
fullybody or headshot: fullbody
payment type:. GC.
Vespering

Posted 2022-07-30 18:03:49
@✧ꪖꪑꪖꪹꪗꪶꪶỉక✧
hi!
i actually hadn't considered that. i think i could do it for 10gc or 4000sc :)

vinniee

Posted 2022-07-30 23:49:01
Howdy! Was my request accepted, or was I too late? Sorry if I missed your queue being full!
Vespering

Search Topic