Skip to main content
Main Content

Chased Wolf Spotting - Revamped

Posted 3 days ago (edited)
Found this lupin male, most likely an age reroll (no matter how unfortunate... ). Chaser can have back for free with proof (PM me), otherwise if you're interested you can get for the gene fee ig

SCREAMING OPOSSUM 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 3 days ago
I'm pretty sure I forgot to post this! I got this chased that I'm thinking is an age reroll. A pretty decent one if so.

link
Will be free to claim today, but tomorrow it'll be a gene fee! I'll also be looking to get them outta my pack as it's not really my style.

◅ ɴᴇғᴀʀɪᴏᴜs ▻

Posted 3 days ago
Nefarious, if nobody steps forward lmk, I'm interested<3
Astro is crazy

Posted 3 days ago
Just found this yearling Megalodon girlie in the Tundra!
Chaser can contact me to reclaim for the gene fee, otherwise I'm highly tempted to keep! But still up for offers.

(Image can be clicked)

TJ 🏳️‍⚧️ [Lights Off]

Posted 3 days ago (edited)
Just found this seal yearling I will be selling, thank you to chaser. Chaser can dm me with proof and will get them back with a discount  link
CheetoMe (Lights On)

Posted 3 days ago
Found these two recently:

This Biotite male, not a carrier: link

And this Striped Flint boy, not a carrier:link

Looking to return to chaser(s) free with proof or to rehome them, particularly the Biotite in the latter.
Empyrean Expanse

Posted 3 days ago
found this girl! chaser is welcome to have her back if they like. if not, she'll be in the TC tomorrow! anyone can also message me if they're interested.

Bay

Posted 3 days ago
that Striped Flint is lovely.

Carrie

Posted 3 days ago
Just found this blueschist female yearling! Open to offers, will be put on TC once cooldown ends

link

Athena Lights On

Posted 3 days ago
@TJ

Lemme know if you put it up in trades 🥹

I fold for Smoke marked kids

Sangre🩸/ Mother Of Irons

Search Topic