Skip to main content
Main Content

Chased Wolf Spotting - Revamped

Posted 1 day ago
i just found this T1 quartz male with a good bit of T3 marks

willing to return him to his chaser, otherwise i'll try to put him on the TC or chase him ^^

katastrophic [L-off!]

Posted 1 day ago
katastrophic, I'm not the chaser but if they don't get back to you, I'll gladly buy him off you!

Ninsun [🕯️Lights On 🎃]

Posted 1 day ago
@ninsun, for sure! just send me a message and i'll get back to you by the end of today if they don't message me

katastrophic [L-off!]

Posted 1 day ago

Found this fella in Tundra biome this morning. Although, the chaser has til tomorrow around 10am-12pm to pick them up for a price and proof of wolf record. Outside of that I'll place them up for trade or keep to sex change after that time if the chaser doesn't come forward. Thank You for reading.

@ me if interested or offer when they go up on trade. Here's the wolf ~> T3 & G1 Caribou Male

🎰🎲Aventurine 🎲🎰

Posted 1 day ago
I found this gorgeous age re-roll steel blue tempest, unless the chaser comes around I'm keeping her around in my pack.

Volk

Posted 1 day ago
Male Badger yearling found in the Tundra!
Chaser can contact to claim for the gene fee, will be up on TC for offers after ~24hrs as I don't intend on keeping!

(Image can be clicked)

TJ 🏳️‍⚧️ [Lights Off]

Posted 1 day ago
T1 4M Jet Fem. Free to anyone! Chaser is free to pm me for first dibs during cd, otherwise she's going to be rehomed/deleted.
link
Zena

Posted 1 day ago
@ TJ 🏳️‍⚧️ [Lights On]  didn't keep proof as I didn't want them back but that's one of my previous studs pups. Dad's this guy .
Ironbeast

Posted 1 day ago
Caught these two earlier today but just now getting a chance to post. If either Chaser is hoping to reclaim they have until 02:00 Wolvden time tomorrow to message me with proof of chase and they can reclaim for the Gene fee. Will be looking to rehome the Titanium  ASAP after that. Will likely keep the Badger if not reclaimed.

4M Titanium Yearling

7M Badger Yearling

Carrie

Posted 1 day ago
@Ironbeast
Alright, thank you - I will add that to his bio!
Thank you for chasing!

TJ 🏳️‍⚧️ [Lights Off]

Search Topic